TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

School's Out

Money In the Bank Ladder match for an OAOAST World title shot

Alfdogg vs Reject vs Tha Puerto Rican vs Todd Cortez vs Bohemoth vs James Blonde vs Spencer Reiger vs Denzel Spencer

School Girl Brawl

Josie, and French New Wave (Sophie and Molly Nerdly) Vs Lorelei DeCenzo, Holly, and women's champion Morgan Nerdly. I almost typed Molly not Morgan, even I am confused with Nerdly names, I can no longer look upon KC and Tony with scorn whenever they mix them up.

Seeing that this is called School's Out, I figure fuck it let's hold it at a school, so we're holding the show at Tulane University in Nawlins

turchin_stadium.jpg

What a marvelous jewel of modern building technology.

I mentioned this announcement to Tony through PM's, but just now remembered.

OAOAST President Josie Baker is seen sitting at her desk.

JOSIE

I hope all of our OAOAST fans enjoyed this evening's festivities, as it certainly was a historic night. I would like to first congratulate the new OAOAST World champion, Krista Isadora Duncan.

The reason I'm appearing live on OAOAST.com at this moment, is to make an important announcement regarding the OAOAST Intercontinental championship. As you all know, the official champion is my loving brother-in-law, Austin "Ragdoll" Baker. Unfortunately, however, Ragdoll has not met his contractual obligations as the OAOAST Intercontinental champion for some time now, and I must accept some responsibility, as we have gotten lax here in enforcing a window in which a champion must defend his or her championship. Getting to the point...at this time, I regrettably announce that, effective immediately, Austin Baker is stripped of the OAOAST Intercontinental championship, and that the title is hereby inactive for the forseeable future. I thank you all for your time, and make sure and catch the show this week. So long!

Sign in to follow this