TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

The next card!

This is midly childish but could be funny; how 'bout a random drawing from the active roster to determine who gets to pick a show name?

PS: This implies that I'll be showing up, very last minute but showing up nonetheless.

My availability depends on when the next show would be, unfortunately. June is going to be a little hectic for me.

Landon's charged me with putting a card together, since he has man flu. Next show will be 10th June. I've just come back from band practice and now need to sleep before working tomorrow and then going out to Hooters for the Champion's League Final tomorrow night. After that, I will sleep, and then Thursday I might get a card up. Bonus is, if Manchester Utd lose, Landon won't care what I do anyway.

Nope, nothing whatsoever. "Man flu" is the requisite terminology for a cold when you are male, referring to the common perception that men get laid low with colds and whine about it while women just get through it and carry on. However, Landon *does* support Man Flu, I'm sorry, Man U, and therefore probably deserves Man Flu (I'm seeing the game tomorrow night with my wife and a girl we know, both of whom support Man U, but since they're female they can't get Man Flu and therefore don't deserve it even though they support Man U).

All that clear?

Since Landon supports Man Flu, if they lose to Barcelona then he'll probably be laid low and whine about it even after he recovers from his Man U and therefore won't be bothered about what I do with this card.

If the show date is June 10, I should be in. *fingers crossed* :unsure:

Sorry, can't do the next show. I'm moving in a few days, so I'll be all busy for a solid week or so getting things in order. Not to mention I probably won't have internet right away. I let Landon know, but I figure I'd post it here in case you didn't get the info.

Is it too late to ask for the show off as well? Kinda need to recharge the writing batteries. Though I will make up for it by sending in a promo. About what? I dunno. Ideas? Suggestions?

Is it too late to ask for the show off as well? Kinda need to recharge the writing batteries. Though I will make up for it by sending in a promo. About what? I dunno. Ideas? Suggestions?

Cheesecake?

Happy Birthday! And no, that's not because you're the marker...or not just because anyway... ;P

i apologize for the lateness of my product, but it will be an awesome main event. when i finish it, that is.

Sign in to follow this