TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Monday Night Raw Thread!

With Denver's Pepsi Center double-booked Monday night, WWE is heading to Hollywood. Monday Night Raw will emanate from Los Angeles' STAPLES Center live on Memorial Day.

It's McMahon vs. Kroenke, live on Raw from the STAPLES Center. To settle the notorious Denver debacle, the WWE Chairman gets his wish when he clashes with the Denver Nuggets tyrant in the City of Angels.

What wacky partner will Brian Kendrick have this week?

Live on Raw from Los Angeles' STAPLES Center, see WWE's answer to the Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets: U.S. Champion MVP, John Cena, Batista, Jerry Lawler & a fifth "player" vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton, Legacy, The Miz & Big Show.

Will someone bring a "Lawler: 1 Batista: 0" sign to Raw?

Find out tonight on Raw!

I'm sorry, Venk, but that was such an awesome preview that i've just stole it word for word.

I understand all the rumors and stuff, but how is HHH not a lock to be the mystery man?

edit - As far as I know he never really went home and has remained on the road in his backstage role.

You are correct Jay.

This will probably be the fifth man:

Mr. Kennedy has turned up backstage and he wasn't expected originally.

Ah fuck that, Id rather it be the first guy you mentioned.

What does OaO mean?

Some observations so far

Big Show is getting really fat again

Miz has a lisp

Kings gear tonight is awesome

Maryse is very hot

and

Batista wears red underwear

Well thank god that they fused Cena/Miz and the rest of the main event people into that segment, because the rest of it was easily the dumbest shit the company has done since who knows when. Unfortunately we're probably far from done with it all.

The photochopped jerseys on the screen for the main event are mega LOL.

Haha yeah, there actually is some great unintentional humor on this show. Speaking of which...

Wow that was just all around strange and actually unintentionally hilarious, seeing Kelly and Maryse actually trying to brawl. So I guess we get some hardcore grudge match with them at the ppv or what?

Well thank god that they fused Cena/Miz and the rest of the main event people into that segment, because the rest of it was easily the dumbest shit the company has done since who knows when. Unfortunately we're probably far from done with it all.

Yeah probably since the last time they had a cheesy Impersonator segment. I think there was Presidential impersonators that sucked worse then this not to long ago. By FAR though the absolute worst impersonator segment in WWE history was that Rosie O Donnell Donal Trump DISASTER.

Maryse has great facial expressions.

Oh and the hilarity just ensues with Goldust, Hornswaggle, a shitty looking version of Jack Nicholson, and the Bella Twins, who are apparently easily confused.

Who's bright fuckin idea was it to have a fake Jack Nicholson on the show? It's one thing to have a fake Kroenke, but why everyone else? I think only 1% of even the fans live in the arena knew that was Jerry Busse by the way. And that the other guy was David Stern.

They are taking retarded to a whole new level tonight, I can see. I'm wouldn't be surprised to hear Vince probably wrote this whole show HIMSELF.

Thank god, a match with potential to be a good one here. I figured we were going to get the Jerry Busse clone backstage with Vince telling him how he is a creative genius for bringing Raw to LA and for "sticking it" to Kroenke.

Yeah, that was a really low key return for him, the crowd didn't seem to react much. Then again, LA crowds are generally pretty quiet.

Santina v. Vicki at the ppv, ugh.

I'm missing the reason why Festus has a Clippers jersey on. I thought this was all about the Lakers.

What, another bad segment on this show? Ya don't say....

Wow

Remember the story how Vince Russo came to Vince back in like 95 and told him how awful his show had gotten? Told him how the characters were ridiculous and the company looked like a big joke that was way behind the times? Yeah someone needs to have that discussion with Vince again.