TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

OAO Raw Thread 6/1

Batista goes up against one of Priceless in a cage to be determined by a coin flip I suspect it will be Rhodes so Batista looks strong going into the ppv.

MVP faces off with Kofi Kingston for the U.S. belt and unless they plan to have a quick rematch at the ppv I calla the run in probably from Regal.

Cena and a mystery partner tag it up against Big Show and his wacky partner the Miz. Since Miz is 5-0 against Cena he will probably take the fall but heres hoping the mystery partner goes down to the Big Show and his new camel clutch.

So come one come all discuss/rant/lurk in the shadows. WE WELCOME ALL

That would be great if it was Kennedy. It will probably be Jerry Lawler. No, seriously... besides MVP, Kofi, and Batista who have matches, Triple H and Shawn Michaels, who are out, and Flair, who is retired, Raw only has The Colons, Goldust, Festus, and Hornswoggle as faces.

Anyway, I'll be watching via DVR delay as usual. Fuck commercials.

I'm with u Matt DVR's are a god send, I will be on delay as well

Whats up with Raw not having many lower level faces they need a call up bad

Mystery partner is Kennedy

No way. They washed there hands of that jackass.

I think its Jeff Hardy.

Jeff did note on Twitter that he was "called into work today." So I'm thinking its either him or Triple H, as he has been advertised locally

Mystery partner is Kennedy

No way. They washed there hands of that jackass.

I think its Jeff Hardy.

Jeff did note on Twitter that he was "called into work today." So I'm thinking its either him or Triple H, as he has been advertised locally

Yeah Im still shocked Jeff Hardy is tweeting but yeah he did mention that. Wasnt sure if it was for a Superstars Match or on Raw.

I dont really see how he would fit in though being Cenas partner. It would make no sense....but...yeah its WWE.

Wake up board. Seriously. Well here's an attempt at getting some discussion going......

No matter how botched looking (but they never showed a replay so who knows) the ending kick looked of Orton punting Flair, that really made me want to see Flair/Orton at Night of Champions, but Batista just continues to be the dolt babyface of the decade by being either too weak to magically NOT be able to climb a cage or by just being plain stupid by not doing so. But other than Batista (and Dibiase/Rhodes') involvement in all of that, everything before it was really fucking good if you ask me, with Flair and Orton stiffing the shit out of each other and really making me want to see Flair come out of retirement, which has to be the plan for Night of Champions. I was surprised to see that much blood (and hardway apparently) on WWE TV to be honest. Not that I mind one bit. I'm guessing Orton over Batista to lead to Flair/Orton at Night of Champions in the main event, just seems to be set in stone after tonight. Flair will come so close to beating Orton but Batista turns heel finally? I hope. The way they are booking things, seems to be logical. Batista needs a turn really bad anyway.

Honestly, that was the "old man Flair has had enough and he's not going to take it anymore" show all around, and I found it fun to watch, otherwise on top of it it was a TON better than last week's debacle, which seems completely erased from recent history from the way this show was presented. I don't think one single moment was even played back from last week's Raw on this show? Not that I blame them.

They did alot better job of building the ppv up here than they did three weeks ago right before Judgement Day, I'll say that much. Just not sure if the build was better for Extreme Rules or Night of Champions by the end of it.

Kofi/MVP was easily Kofi's best singles match showing so far with the company, and I liked the straight forward putting over of a new champion the way they did it. Makes me want to see a "Best of" series with these two, based on respect and whatnot. And each match would ideally keep raising the bar.

As corny as it was as well, and I can't believe I am even saying this, but I even enjoyed the campyness of the Vicki/Santino skit. That was, at least, much more bearable to put up with than the usual shit with these two. That match is still going to be horrible though.

Flair still has got it on the stick I'll give him that, the opening segment had me wondering.

Miz and Big Show's interactions during the tag match was funny as hell

Kinda suprised but pleasantly that Kofi is the new U.S. champ but I guess they needed MVP to go on to bigger and better things with Orton

Overall I thought it was a crap show. Glad Flair got punted so he's off TV again for awhile, and Kofi/MVP was amazing and I hope they do some kind of series with these two but other than this it wasn't that great

I hope they're gonna push MVP in a different way now that he's not US champ, especially after that ridiculously long loosing streak. MVP deserves better.

So, Orton actually punted Flair? It was hard to tell, seeing as how he missed by a country mile, and Flair didn't sell like he'd been kicked in the skull. I figured he was just teasing a punt, and pulled the kick at the last second, just to mess with Batista.

No I think he got him with the punt, Flair didn't lean into it like Vince or Cena's Dad but based on the reaction from Big Dave Flair was punted.

I just hope Flair doesn't pull a Shane o Mac and come back in 3 weeks from Orton's most deadly move

Maybe he missed by so much because Flair will heel at the PPV and join Legacy or something. Then again I thought Shane's ridiculously missed punches was setting up the angle where it would come out that he pulled them when he joined Legacy.

Flair is depressing to watch. Too bad he pissed away all of his money and needs to work. Cruiserweights can't get an honest push, but wrestlers have to bump their ass off for a 60-yr old man.