TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

OAO ECW 5/2

Before heading into a Triple Threat Hardcore Rules Title Match, ECW Champion Christian faces Hart Dynasty dynamo Tyson Kidd. Can Captain Charisma endure such a challenge, mere days before Extreme Rules?

So Christian v Kidd is the only match announced so far should be a good one if both guys can bring their working boots.

Probably will be another Kozlov squash maybe even with more Russian speak afterwards, here is a odd though, since Finlay is such a good mat wrestler would anyone like to see a Finlay-Kozlov program after Finlay is done with the New Heart Foundation? I think that since they both have a mat based style maybe Finlay could hold his hand until he gets better in ring.

Christian vs Kidd sounds promising, already turned it on Sci-Fi so I won't forget[no tivo or dvr here :(]

Bourne also mentioned on his Twitter earlier he'd be facing Mark Henry again tonight

Bourne/Henry was nothing special, but what do you expect out of Henry.

I did notice however, Tyson Kidd has a superstar look, and I think he can make it far in the E

Good little show this week

Kidd looked real good in the main event

Tony Atlas is a screw up but anyone who has seen Saba Simba knows that

Finlay's eye looked worse than I though

I was plesently suprised Dreamer looked so strong thru the show, that being said I fully expect him to lose and take the fall at the PPV and come back as ECW GM to fuck with Swagger