TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Chris Masters re-signed by wwe

source: PWInsider.com

WWE has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, professionally known as Chris Masters.

Mordetzky had a long talk with Vince McMahon (reportedly, a one hour meeting) at last week's television tapings in Los Angeles. He notified promoters yesterday he was canceling bookings due to his return to the promotion.

Mordetzky's return to World Wrestling Entertainment should break some interesting ground as he was released on November 8, 2007 following a second violation of the company's Substance Abuse and Drug Policy. Should Mordetzky be suspended during his second stint in the company, we'll find out if previous suspensions still stand when a talent is signed to a new contract following a period where they were not employed by WWE. A third drug testing violation would result in termination, according to the policy.

No word yet on when exactly he will return to television, but it is said to be imminently.

I'm betting he'll be the tag partner for The Brian Kendrick. I also bet the wellness strikes don't carry over as it's been a year and a half away from the company.

I leave for a few weeks, come back and Masked Heel is still spewing his verbal diarrhea he likes to think of as humor.

Have you not realized nobody frequents this folder anymore because they're sick of combing through yours and TheFranchise's retarded banter to find worthwhile posts?

I leave for a few weeks

I wondered why activity was up.

I thought you had me on your ignore list? :huh:

Did you finally get that sand out of your vagina?

and judging by all the recent posts questioning where everybody went, it seems activity was DOWN... but I wouldn't expect a mouth-breathing retard to employ a single bit of common sense.

what happened to this?

RedJed, did you not catch my thread about everybody putting him on ignore? It would work out, seriously. The only way I have to read his messages is when some st.. some poster quotes him.

:]

Yes 'theone' - you are on ignore.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: theone.

· View this post

· Un-ignore theone

See?

If I click 'View this post', I can actually *gasp* view your post!

I don't know if all of that information can make it through your brain and you can understand, but yes.. I do have you on ignore.

And I will hilariously not read another one of your posts, so when you reply to this, nobody will read it.

Ho ho.

Oh, and everybody.. Nobody quote him, because that way I have to read his dumb-ass posts.

Go take your family and burn in a fire please :)

Out x

Yes 'theone' - you are on ignore.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: theone.

· View this post

· Un-ignore theone

See?

If I click 'View this post', I can actually *gasp* view your post!

I don't know if all of that information can make it through your brain and you can understand, but yes.. I do have you on ignore.

And I will hilariously not read another one of your posts, so when you reply to this, nobody will read it.

Ho ho.

Oh, and everybody.. Nobody quote him, because that way I have to read his dumb-ass posts.

Go take your family and burn in a fire please :)

Out x

The only way I have to read his messages is when some st.. some poster quotes him.

Life must be hard as a compulsive liar, constantly getting caught up in the webs you weave and all.

i encourage anyone to post that has anything they think is worth others knowing about. You don't like him and he doesn't seem to like me but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to post his views.

He has personally called me out twice now for not being funny, so i encourage him to post some of his funny to compare or so we can all laugh our ass off who knows.

However like I said no one should be discouraged from posting, Hell we only have like 5 people who post regularly now and I chalk that up to this place having so many elitist pricks before that would ridicule anyone who posted anything that they didn't like. If we all want to keep acting like that no one will ever post here anymore.

Yeah you two, if he comes back at all (which he may not as he's been suspended) please don't even respond to any sort of flame baiting stuff he tries to pull. Or anyone else for that matter. If I see one more instance of it upon his suspension being lifted, he will be out, for good. The best way to deal with it is to ignore it, and if it keeps up, just get that shit out of here for good. That's really the only way things will pick up here, if posters who just want to start ridiculous arguments on a message board is totally eliminated. Then I think certain folks will stop back or show up and stay.

I do agree that the real problem here is people "acting out" so to speak, that has been the entire issue with this board is as it is right now, if you know of the history that lead up to the mass exodus out of here. The issue here has always dealt with certain people just making it pointless to be here when they are around and/or alllowed to keep up with their childish bullshit. If you aren't familiar with it all, I won't get into it, but lets just say so many people left here BECAUSE of other posters (one in particular in fact) doing that sort of thing. At least that is at the core of the whole issue there.

By the way, Matt and I are trying to find out how to give you mod privileges. I think we have to try and reach Mike as far as that goes.

You know, I never minded Chris Masters, really. The Masterlock Challenge (and the Masterlock itself) were kinda dumb, but I thought his character was solid. There's always room for an Adonis-like heel, I think.

I cannot recall, however, how well he worked. Im assuming not very well.

Not as bad as you'd think. He was better than the likes of Khali and Snitsky. He is just a big man, but doesn't get the 'big man' excuses that Big Show's and Taker's of this world get. I guess he's not a big enough man.

As Triple H once pointed out. Heh.

I think that's just it. He's really not built in the "big man" mold despite being large. He's certainly not in the "freak" or "monster" mold that the likes of Show or Khali are. And he was never booked in those ways.

Rather I think he gets naturally grouped into the likes of Orton, Rhodes, Dibiase, DJ Gabriel, Rob Conway, La Resistance, and other fairly generic looking body builders with similar looks (many of which are unspectacular or poor in the ring). He's got more muscle than most of them so stands out a little, but not enough to pull him apart from that group and put him in with the "big men" and "monsters." And whether its fair or not that group and that look (the oiled up bodybuilder) is often assigned to a Vince McMahon "fetish" and the idea that he picks talents based on appearance rather than talent. So Masters sort of became the poster boy for that.

If Masters changed his look up drastically and was booked as a monster or big man, maybe he'd work different. But he's just the narcissist cocky young douchebag bodybuilder that a lot of OVW/FCW graduates were/are. The mold that makes guys like Kennedy, Swagger, Carlito, or whoever stand out a little because they're not quite that.