TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nitro 24/7

The State of TSM Address

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/459898-o...ad-06-08-a.html

Check that out.

As of this posting at 11:58 PM there has been 1,682 replies to the Raw thread and 32,573 views.

Come on guys get with it. There is about 5 people who are trying to keep this site going by posting here, but it is absolutely pathetic.

Dont take it the wrong way, I have no problem with this place and Im not trying to stick it to the mods or admins here, I just wanted to share that link to show you that there are wrestling fans from all over the world that are still passionate about discussing wrestling. You dont have to choose between this inactive site, or the mass exodus site where all the old posters from here went.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found that site, much like I was when I first found this site. I found that site a few days ago after seeing how inactive and depressing this place is, I needed to find a new outlet for wrestling discussion. Some of you might already be a member there but I figured I would post the link anyway.

Lets be honest though...as of now, 9 replies...yeah 9 replies to a Live Monday Night Raw discussion thread, with some of the posts coming from the same people posting more then once...and a total of 231 views. That is a sure shot sign that nobody cares to post here anymore or even view it. I mean about 5 of you do but come on. Theres other topics here at TSM that nobody has posted in for months! The writing is on the wall, someone really needs to pull the plug on this place. It had a good ride but its obviously done. This new site is more active then TSM was in its prime. Theres about 200,000 members and hundreds of members online at once. It is like the Sherdog of wrestling message boards.

Im not sure what happened that caused the mass exodus and I dont really care, and to be honest, yes this place was very active before the exodus but alot of the posters were absolute assholes...smarky, wise asses for the most part. And I dont want to go to wherever there new secret fort is to discuss wrestling with them and Im sure some others dont want either which is why I just posted that link. It seems like a tremendous message board, VERY active all the time, especially during any Wrestling TV show, whether its WWE TV, TNA TV or PPVs, its a great site to talk wrestling.

I just think the people in charge here should face reality which is besides like 5 people, nobody else wants to be here, and its the most inactive wrestling board I have ever seen. Someone should really just pull the plug on this place. It seems a few of you are holding out hope that people will magically sign up, or everyone will all make up and return here...kind of like riding the storm to say you stuck it out during TSMs darkest days.

Whats the point of keeping the site up if nobody is posting anymore? Activity here certainly looks to be at an all time low.

Once a wrestling board is branded as being inactive, boring, depressing, etc...its done. People stop posting and leave, nobody wants to associate with it anymore. I have seen it happen to quite a few wrestling message boards.

I ask that you dont delete this thread as it is not meant to spam or disrespect this place. Its really not I assure you. I am just being real and honest and wanted to share a new site where the few of you who still post here, can go for lively discussion..because honestly coming to this site is depressing.

Don't worry about the post being taken down because I'm not sure anyone cares enough. Cool link, though.

That's just too active. I'd rather have only one page about Raw to read than have 170 to go through. Death Valley Driver and Something Awful's Wrestlehut are much better alternatives.

The wrestlingforum site is incredible. I have never ever seen a pro wrestling message board that active. I prefer a lively active site because theres more going on and more to talk about, more posters instead of the same glory hounds and regulars of small message boards (not saying here just small boards in general)

Its a great place to get wrestling news too, because theres so many people on there that as soon as something happens its posted, whether it be results, or spoilers, basically any news that pops up...someones on top of it. Matter of fact thanks to that site, I now have a good idea on who the new Raw GM is gonna be.

The site is free to join and post, but they do have a thing where you can pay like $5 or $10 to be able to post a images in your signatures, have a bigger avatars, have more private message storage, and shit like that. Who would ever pay that or any message board is beyond me. But yea its free to join and post and have a basic avatar and all.

Even the non wrestling sections of there board such as sports, technology, politics, music, etc are very active too. Fun place.

Seems like its a bunch of 12 yr olds on there tho

Nah, theres close to 200,000 members there, people of all ages.

I would have never joined the board if it came across as a WWE Universe forum.

Oh by the way, I see your mentioned by name in Rule # 4 on the registration page for the other TSM site lol.

Yeah, I wrote part of/most of/don't know how much of the rules and I really wish I hadn't wasted a twelve character space on such a fucking idiot.

Something Awful costs money, and DVD doesn't seem to accept new members, you bad boy.

10 whole dollars. 1/4th of what you'd pay for a wrestling PPV. About as much as two boxes of cereal. There are also some positives that come with costing money. (One of them is that it seems to keep out kids)

Or well they could always come to RPGA and partake in Horse.

I looked at one thread at random, on the spoiler of

Ric Flair being the new Raw GM

And this is a taste of the replies:

still I will kinda miss Vickie.

NOOOOOO wtf this is pointless this is going to be so lame i would rather see Vince Gm

fuck Ric Flair

Yeah.. I don't think so.

I'll stick with TSM thankyou.

I looked at one thread at random, on the spoiler of

Ric Flair being the new Raw GM

And this is a taste of the replies:

still I will kinda miss Vickie.

NOOOOOO wtf this is pointless this is going to be so lame i would rather see Vince Gm

fuck Ric Flair

Yeah.. I don't think so.

I'll stick with TSM thankyou.

LOL, there is literally 7,131,019 posts made on that board and you go and paste 3 comments that apparently dont sit well with you. Thats fine man, enjoy your stay here. Since your one of maybe 5 people left who still post here, hopefully you finally get that mod spot you wanted so bad.

I'd like to point out I didn't hand pick those 3 posts to prove a point. People are free to post where they want, there a number of people on this board that I wish didn't post here. As for being a mod here.. I don't think it'll happen now. When all this went down, Matt Young and I spoke about it at length about how to avoid a catastrophe, but it's too late now.

This place can still be salvaged though.

I might just give this site a try. Never been one to restrict myself to one forum and I don't really get why people rationalise it as a choice between one board or another, unless their time online is really limited. Branch out. (Pretend to) Meet different people.

What's the deal with the bit at the top of the page Nitro, where you've got the big events with >Bet and >Results next to them? I understand you've only just found the place yourself, but do they really have some kind of odds on match outcomes or something, or is it just your standard prediction competition?

This place can still be salvaged though.

Really now.

Yes, I do think so. I think it's impossible to post at the New TSM and still post regularly here, just because it's so much better at the new place, so we should focus on new people coming in and not the people who left here and swore they'd never come back. We just need to draw a line under everything that's happened and simply move on.

We will get people continuously sign up, that's fact. Right now, all they see when they get here is people from the new board talking about how shit this place is currently, and threads being taken up by two people arguing over petty insults. That's the reason we need to just draw a line under it and make a fresh start.

I might just give this site a try. Never been one to restrict myself to one forum and I don't really get why people rationalise it as a choice between one board or another, unless their time online is really limited. Branch out. (Pretend to) Meet different people.

What's the deal with the bit at the top of the page Nitro, where you've got the big events with >Bet and >Results next to them? I understand you've only just found the place yourself, but do they really have some kind of odds on match outcomes or something, or is it just your standard prediction competition?

I have no idea, Im just there to talk rasslin lol

Come on guys get with it. There is about 5 people who are trying to keep this site going by posting here, but it is absolutely pathetic.

The people in charge here should face reality which is besides like 5 people, nobody else wants to be here, and its the most inactive wrestling board I have ever seen. Someone should really just pull the plug on this place. It seems a few of you are holding out hope that people will magically sign up, or everyone will all make up and return here...kind of like riding the storm to say you stuck it out during TSMs darkest days.

Fine! Then I'm gonna make my own message board! With blackjack! ......and hookers! In fact, forget about the board! Ah screw the whole thing.

I'm not sure in what kind of category the people who still post here instead of the other board are (which member of the surviving misfits are you: unwanted and banned for life, nobodies and not 1337 enuf to join the other board, hopeful revivers, anonymous former members coming back to see the ruins?) but the board somehow still remains on life support two months after the exodus. This place is a desert, nobody cares anymore and half of the discussion is about how this place is dead. Unless there's an usher of new members coming in (or an "Attitude era", since it's the WWE section), it's doomed to remain in this condition.

The only reason I still come here is because it’s a part of my internet routine. It was a good place to waste 15 minutes and post a message or two on subjects I was interested in. The two or three sections I used to post are, just like the whole board, dead. So who wants to speak alone? The most active thread here consists of randomness.

So yeah, this place was fun and was, at its peak, a quality wrestling board but it’s over now boohoo. It’s not like it’s the only board on the whole Internet. It can take some time find a board of the calibre this place used to be but you’ll eventually find it. Until that, it’s just beating on a dead horse.