TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nitro 24/7

The State of TSM Address

I realize since I've been visiting this board since 2002 and might rank up there as Thee Most Infrequent Poster Ever, so my opinion probably doesn't count for anything amongst the rest of you. And I accept that, but do hear me out on this one thing...

While I see the point in finally pulling the plug on this board, I would be sad if the old articles went away with it. For instance, the first things I read here were Brandon Truitt's detailed reviews/near-transcriptions of the shoot interviews. They've always been a great read and a fine source of information. I got so much out of reading them (and still do) and can't help but feel like I'm not alone. If the plug must be pulled, at least allow his reviews and the other articles posted to make a transition to the new version of this board that now exists.

Please. That's all I ask. Do this guy that one favor. If I can somehow assist in making that transition a smooth one, I'm more than happy to contribute.

What's the point of charging a price for those reviews? Fuck that noise. Copy/paste that shit and continue to credit the authors. Do it for the business. Do it for the boys. Mostly, do it for me. ;)