TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

No More Mrs. Latina Heat

She's done well, took a very basic character in herself, saw the aspects which drew heat and ran with them. I'm personally glad she's off my TV, but everybody's got to make a living and she did her job well.

All I can say is, I hope that with all the money she made while working for Vince McMahon, I hope she saves each and every penny, because I'm sure that was the whole purpose of Vickie having a job with WWE. I mean, we all remember that when Eddie died at age 38, a little over 3 years ago, there had been reports of Vickie's family going bankrupt, and that they were well on the verge of losing everything. I just hope Vickie and her 3 daughters will be able to live the rest of their lives financially secure. It was bad enough when she lost her husband, and their 3 daughters lost their father. But, when they were on the verge of losing everything, that's when Vickie made the only decision that she could ever make, and that's work for Vince, until her family is secure.

Agreed. Hope the family Guerrero is financially secure.

And I for one am going to miss evil GM Vickie. She was one of the few bright spots on a shoddy Raw. Seriously. I actually felt sorry for her when she was lambasting the crowd for laughing at her, and even more so when Edge asked for the divorce.

Incidentally, does that make Edge a face? The crowd didn't seem to cheer for him at all until he actually said "divorce". If that's what they were going for, I don't think it worked. Evil GM or not, it's usually not cool to dress down a pathetic woman in public, and I think the crowd bought into that.