TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

WWECW 6/16/09

High & Mighty

After defeating Mark Henry's chatty chum Tony Atlas last week, high-flying Evan Bourne must face The World's Strongest Man himself. Also, Tommy Dreamer takes on Jack Swagger in non-title action and Christian faces David Hart Smith.

So we got our three matches already all could be good to real good. If the fued it to mean anything then Mark Henry should go over Bourne probably after Atlas distracts. Swagger will probably beat Dreamer setting up a 1 on 1 match for the Bash. And Christian continues to face off against the New Hart Foundation I wonder if he is ever going to get some help? Finlay maybe?

I don't think Finlay's due back yet, is he?

I personally hope we don't see Henry/Bourne tonight. I'd rather them have 10 minutes at The Bash. They could work a great 10 minute PPV match.

Give me some Hart Dynasty music and i'm set.

Well buddy considering that the match is in the WWE preview for ECW tonight I'd say we're getting it tonight. Now if Henry wins in a manner like I said above maybe the rematch gets on the ppv but since Bourne has beat Henry now by countout and DQ and beat his manager, if Bourne goes over Henry again tonight its not a fued its just Bourne going over Henry

That's Henry's primary job these days, though. In the end he's only there to put his opponent over.

Christian, Matt Hardy, etc.

Apologies over the preview, I thought you'd just wrote predictions like I usually do when I make a show thread. Definately agreed that tonight will see Swagger/Dreamer booked for The Bash after Swagger cheats (for no reason) to win.

Something's gotta happen with Swagger and Tiffany, though. There's been something brewing for several weeks.

ECW was fun last night, DH Smith, even if he did almost 'Misawa' Christian, had a fun match. Finlay returning.. You were almost right Masked Heel, he nearly helped Christian!

I'm happy enough with a main event four of Christian, Dreamer, Swagger and Finlay. A heel Finlay turn would be neat now, especially as Hornswaggle isn't associated with him any longer.

WWE has announced that the ECW Championship will be defended in a Scramble Match at The Bash pay-per-view. Here's the updated announced card. Another big match will be announced on this Friday's Smackdown.

Scramble match? Sounds like it could be a trainwreck, and what happened to Swagger getting a title match as per his win sounds like he is getting screwed again.

DH Smith looked good although if his finisher is going to be a back suplex he should just use the running powerslam even though I have said he should not use it because it looks weak. Compaired to a back suplex it looks like a death move.

Anyone notice this is the second week in a row that something was up with Helms, I think he is slowly going back to his superhero character

Yes, last week when Tiffany was told 'a guy in green did this' I actually thought they were setting up Seamus's WWE character, but I suppose Hurricane coming back could also work.

Helms made me laugh though, running in doing his shirt up, "Sorry I'm late".