TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: US title

[i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/i] hits, and Denzel Spencer gets a warm reception as he comes through the curtains.

COLE
Denzel Spencer on a roll as of late, and now gets a shot at his first title!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the OAOAST United States championship!  Coming to the ring at this time, is the challenger!  From Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 220 pounds...DENNNNNNNZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
And Denzel Spencer with another big match coming up at the Great Angle Bash, as it was revealed that he will be one of the men on Alfdogg's team in the big War Games match against the Deadly Alliance!

COACH
He's getting in way over his head, Cole!  A few upset victories, and now he's got an ego bigger than Buckingham Palace!

Spencer rolls in the ring, and poses on the buckles, to the cheers of the fans.  He then prepares for the match, as [i]Oh No[/i] hits, and Todd Cortez makes his way out.

BUFFER
[i]His opponent...from Hollywood Boulevard, weighing in at 226 pounds...he is the OAOAST United States champion...THE URBAN LEGEND, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Cortez climbs into the ring and taunts some fans in the front row, then hands the referee his belt, and he raises it in the air, then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Cortez springs into action, attacking Spencer from behind with forearms and a European uppercut.  He whips Spencer into the ropes, then drops down, and attempts a hiptoss.  However, Spencer spins through, and takes him down with an armdrag!

COLE
Great counter by Denzel Spencer!

Cortez quickly gets to his feet, and charges Spencer, who leapfrogs him, then drops down and catches him with a reverse monkey flip!  Cortez gets up at the ropes, where Spencer hits him with a cross body, taking both men to the floor!  Spencer climbs back into the ring, and runs to the other side of the ring, then comes back and rolls over the ropes, landing on the apron, but hesitates, and Cortez yanks him off onto the floor!

COACH
Todd was ready for that one, and Denzel took a rough fall there!

Cortez stomps away at Spencer, then picks him up and rams him into the steel steps!

COLE
Denzel sent right into the steel stairs!

Cortez rolls Spencer inside, then climbs onto the apron, and catapults in with a somersault senton splash!  Cover...

Kickout!

Cortez backs Spencer into a corner, and fires off a few kicks, then brings him out and shoots him into the ropes.  Spencer ducks a clothesline, and hits Cortez with a dropkick!  He then runs to the ropes, and attempts a handspring elbow, but Cortez duck the elbow, and catches Spencer, executing a back suplex!

COACH
Wow!

COLE
Beautiful counter by Todd Cortez!

Cortez follows up with a Russian legsweep, followed by a legdrop!

COLE
VINTAGE Todd Cortez, with that legsweep/legdrop combo!

Cortez covers...

Kickout!

Cortez whips Spencer into the ropes, and catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!  Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Todd Cortez throwing everything at the challenger, but he can't keep him down for the three!

Cortez climbs out to the apron, and waits for Denzel to get to his feet.  When he does, he springboards, and attempts a SHOOTING STAR LARIAT~!...but Spencer catches him in mid-air with a dropkick!

COLE
BIG dropkick by Denzel Spencer!

COACH
Wow, that could be it, Cole!  Spencer caught him good!

Spencer crawls over, and covers...

NO!  Shoulder up!

COLE
But Cortez JUST gets the shoulder up!

Cortez rolls to the outside, and as he gets to his feet, Denzel springboards out of the corner, and flies at Cortez with a bodypress...but this time, it's him that gets caught with a Cortez dropkick!

COACH
Hah!  Denzel got hit with a taste of his own medicine there!

Cortez picks up Spencer, and whips him into the steel guardrail!  He then rolls him inside, and whips him into the ropes.  Spencer ducks a clothesline, then Cortez drops down, and catches Spencer coming with a SITOUT SPINEBUSTER~!  Cover...

Kickout!

Cortez backs Spencer into a corner, and delivers some kicks.  He then delivers a right hand...but Spencer returns fire!

COLE
And look at Denzel fight back!

Spencer fires off more rights, then spins Cortez around into the corner and delivers some kicks of his own!  He then sets up an Irish whip, but Cortez reverses, and Spencer flips into the buckles, and lands in a tree of woe position!

COACH
Uh-oh, he's caught now, though!

Cortez moves in on Spencer, and lays in some kicks to the midsection.  He then backs into the opposite corner, and charges with a sliding dropkick...but Spencer sits up, and Cortez crotches the ringpost!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
And some bad consequences for Todd Cortez on that attempt!

Cortez climbs down on the outside, as Spencer gets free and stands up on the top rope, with his back to Cortez, and hits a SKY TWISTER PRESS~!

COLE
Denzel Spencer far from out of it in this match!

Spencer calls out to the crowd, which roars in response, then rolls Cortez back inside, and attempts an Irish whip.  Cortez reverses, then attempts a tilt-a-whirl.  Spencer lands on his feet, however, and delivers a foot to the gut, followed by a SCISSOR KICK~!  Denzel waits for Cortez to get to this feet, and catches him with a HURRICANRANA, hooking the legs...

NO!  Kickout!

COLE
WOW!  SO close!

Cortez gets to his feet, and catches Spencer with a clothesline!

COACH
But how about Todd Cortez coming right back?

COLE
That's impressive!

Cortez scoops up Spencer in powerslam position, and carries him over to the ropes.  Spencer struggles, then negotiates his way into a headscissors, taking Cortez over the top to the floor!  Spencer then runs to the ropes, and executes a NO-HANDS SOMERSAULT PLANCHA, hooking Cortez on the way down, and taking him down with a HEADSCISSORS~!

COLE/COACH
:o

CROWD
HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

After a few seconds rest, Spencer slowly gets to his feet, and rolls Cortez back inside.  He positions him in a corner, and executes a SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT~!  Cover...

NO!  Shoulder up!

Denzel makes a signal to the crowd.

COLE
Could be time for the Carribean Compactor!  Could we see a new champion right here?

Denzel scoops him up, but Cortez slips behind the back, then catches him with a BIG powerbomb, holding on for the pin...

NO!  Kickout!

COLE
Denzel, how did he kick out of that???

Cortez gripes to the referee, then whips Denzel into the buckles.  He charges, but Denzel steps out, and catapults Cortez over his own head, and Cortez lands on the turnbuckle!  Spencer then hits a jumping sidekick!  Cover...

Kickout!

Denzel rolls to the apron, then gets to his feet.  He springboards in, but gets caught in a chokehold...as Cortez executes the URBAN ASSAULT~!!!111

COACH
The Urban Assault!

NO!!!  Shoulder up!

COLE
But Denzel still comes out!

COACH
I can't believe this!

Cortez picks up Spencer, and sets him on the top in the corner.  He climbs up after him, but gets met with right hands!

COLE
Denzel trying to fight it off!

However, Cortez fights back with forearm strikes, and climbs all the way up.

COACH
Could be a superplex!

Denzel blocks with fists to the gut, then reaches his free arm between the legs of Cortez...and drills him with a CARRIBEAN COMPACTOR FROM THE TOP ROPE~!!!!!11111

COACH
:o

COLE
The Carribean Compactor!  From the top rope!

Denzel crawls over, and hooks the leg...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
HE GOT IT!!!  We've got a new champion!

BUFFER
[i]The winner of match...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWW OAOAST United States champion...DENNNNNNNZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LL
LL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

The crowd is insane as Denzel receives the belt from the referee and [i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/i] plays.

COLE
What an outstanding match, and Denzel Spencer continues his hot streak, with his finest moment!  His first championship in the OAOAST!

COACH
I just can't believe this.

Denzel climbs to the outside, and into the front row to celebrate with some fans.

COLE
Well, those people could believe it, and that's why Denzel's in the position he's in right now!

Denzel climbs back into the ring area, and makes his way back up the aisle.

COLE
A big night for Denzel Spencer, and now, in just ten days, he goes to war with the Deadly Alliance!

COACH
Well, I think his big "hot streak" is going to be extinguished come the Great Angle Bash, Cole!

COLE
We'll find out, but for right now, Denzel Spencer is going to celebrate his first championship!

Denzel walks up the aisle, hardly able to take his eyes off his new title. Which distracts him from a commotion back in the ring, as someone hops the barrier, again raising questions over security. Although nobody seems quick to stop the bigman responsible.

COLE
Wait... that's that Tommy G guy, again!

Tommy G slides into the ring behind an unsuspecting Todd Cortez and from behind, bull-rushes him chest first into the turnbuckles! Cortez rolls away clutching his chest as Tommy G stares into the crowd, casually stepping up onto the middle rope. He sits, waiting for Todd to get up, eyes glaring at his target. And when Todd picks himself up, Tommy takes off with a FLYING TORNADO DDT!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
That DEVESTATING DDT, just like last week!

Rolling out of the ring, Tommy G hops back over the barricade before security can come after him and he disappears through the people once again, leaving Cortez hurt in the ring once more.

COLE
This guy is seemingly following us, following Todd Cortez around the world and laying him to waste, for reasons that are beyond me! At first I thought it may have had something to do with the United States Title, but apparantly this man has, for whatever reason, targetted The Urban Legend specifically.

Sign in to follow this