TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

Who would you like to see in WWE

I think someone like Nigel McGuinness or Claudio Castagnoli would be a good fit in the WWE as they both have size and good talking ability.

Who would you like to see make an impact in WWE

Those three would be terrible in WWE.

Any reasons? They're all from the same indy/ROH background as CM Punk, and Punk is massive in WWE

AJ Styles

He's the wrong size and he doesn't have the right moveset. The other problem I see is Matt Sydal, who already has the spot on ECW that AJ Styles would occupy. AJ will never be a world champion in WWE, the best he could ever hope for would be a US Title run. Now that I think about it, AJ would make a great US Champion on Monday Night Raw. The show needs a workrate Champion who puts on good solid matches, but Kofi is already doing that.

AJ desperately needs to ditch the long tights and go back to his shorts-type look from 2005. His long tights just make him look like a tall midget. If that's the PC way of putting it. Don't get me wrong at all.. There's not many bigger AJ fans than myself, but he just doesn't 'suit' WWE.

Samoa Joe

Joe's not got the right body, simple as that. Going back to what I said about AJ's 2005 look.. Joe is under the same issue right now. Imagine if Joe came into WWE right now, he'd be mocked (Think Scott Steiner's current 'FAT!' lines about Joe) and then realise what's happening when he's in a company that's defined by muscle men.

Who'd want to sell for Joe in WWE? Can you imagine Undertaker or HHH letting themselves be punked out by Joe? Joe's best hope for fame and success is to stay in TNA. It's perfect for him. The emphasis isn't on looks and it's on talent. Joe has/had talent in bunches, but there's only so far that'll get you in WWE. Matt Sydal has talent in bunches too.. But he 'looks' like a 'WWE wrestler'.

Cristopher Daniels

Chris Daniels is another example of being 'made for TNA'. He doesn't have a great look at all, in WWE terms, he looks far too skinny and very generic. I'd say Chris Daniels is the most generic looking wrestler i've ever seen. He has talent, and uses it well in TNA. TNA gets the best out of Chris Daniels, whereas WWE certainly wouldn't. Daniels would be jobbing on Raw or even ECW within a few months.

Now, the question about why these guys shouldn't be in WWE..

Question is, what do these guys offer to WWE?

I remember the same thing when Taz came into WWE back in 2000.. The main argument against him was his size, who'd believe him coming in and just suplexing the likes of Austin and HHH around? I'd simply not buy Joe beating the likes of Triple H and Chris Jericho.

Although Jericho vs Joe is something i'd like to watch.

Question is, what do these guys offer to WWE?

*INDY WORKRATE~!*

AJ offers natural athleticism. I don't think a clash with Sydal would be a big problem, AJ's more of an explosive athlete than a high flier. Trouble is, he's not a great talker so that'd work against him.

Daniels... Curry Man would be good, that's about it.

If Joe came in, he'd have to fill Umaga's role. But I don't see him having any success as a regular Samoan dude who likes to wrestle and I doubt Joe would want to play the stereotypical Samoan. Besides that, if WWE weren't interested in Takeshi Morishima for weight issues, they wouldn't be with Joe. The main guy backing him to get a contract was Foley, so that's another mark against him. Joe needs to go back to the indies where his act is more appreciated, not WWE.

I'd love to see The Briscoes in WWE. They'd get mega over just on crazy redneck promos. Their wrestling style is never going to work in WWE though. So saying that, Claudio and Kenny King.

Before the incident in Japan I would have said Bison Smith but he'd have to tone down the stiffness or Randy Orton would be having words with him backstage too

also a tag team of AJ Styles and Evan Bourne would be awesome but thats as high as I see AJ getting in WWE were he to be signed.

Jamie Noble already does what they would have AJ do as a singles better than AJ ever could

Honestly, I would like to see Christopher Daniels in WWE with his preacher gimmick. The only problem there is people would immediately say he needs to feud with (or essentially be fed to) the Undertaker. He's decent enough on the mic, and could have some fun matches with a lot of people there. Same for AJ though for some reason I don't see WWE letting him do 90% of his moveset. They would probably think kids would confuse him with Evan Bourne or something.

I'd like to see Kurt Angle back there also, when his TNA deal runs out. If the man weren't so damn small and WWE actually had a Cruiserweight division, I would say Austin Aries in a heartbeat.

Chris Daniels and The Undertaker would be a sad, sad sight to see.

Edit:

Actually, Daniels goes 6 foot, 224lbs or so. You wouldn't think it to look at him, I would have thought he was about 200lbs.

Roode is improving and has improved by leaps and bounds from where he started. That being said I can't see him being top heel in the company he doesn't have the size, the mic skills or the work rate to be top in the company, maybe top heel in ECW or something.

How bout a good midget to come in and have a story with ol' horny any good lil guys on the indys?

Can Hornswaggle even wrestle? I mean I know he does his lil thing and has his tad pole splash but can he work a real match with someone his size?