TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: PATD vs LKOS

[i]Rock Your Baby[/i] hits, as the lights go out and the giant multi-colored disco ball comes down from the ceiling.  A haze-like smoke fills the entryway, and Vinny Valentine struts through, followed by Biff Atlas and Tony Tourettes.

COLE
Back on HeldDOWN with some tag team action!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!  Making their way to the ring, accompanied by Tony Tourettes, at a combined weight of 448 pounds...the team off BIFF ATLAS and VINNY VALENTINE...PANIC AT THE DISSSSSSSSSSSSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/i]

Vinny slides into the ring, and starts to get down.

BUFFER
[i]Their opponents, already in the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a combined weight of 430 pounds...DANNY BOY and SCOTTISH SCOTT, THE LAST KINGS OF SSSSSSSSSSSSCOTLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!![/i]

The lights come back on, and everybody gets down to their ring gear, then the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Vinny and Scott tie-up, and Scott backs Vinny into a corner.  Vinny turns Scott around, then backs off. He throws a right hand, which Scott blocks, and starts firing off rights of his own!  A big right sends Vinny down to the mat, as Biff and Danny both jump into the ring.  The Kings back Vinny and Biff into opposite corners, and whip them towards one another.  Vinny and Biff DOSIE-DO~!, but run right into dropkicks!  Vinny and Biff then stagger back into another dosie-do, resulting in dropkicks from the opposite team members!  Vinny and Biff roll to the outside as the crowd cheers on the Kings!

COLE
The Last Kings of Scotland with some nice teamwork, and Vinny and Biff out to the floor!

Vinny and Biff regroup, and Biff sneaks in and attacks Scott from behind with a double axhandle!

COACH
Biff with a shot from behind, can you imagine the force behind those blows, Cole?

COLE
Oh, please.

Biff picks up Scott, and executes a vertical suplex.  He then backs into the ropes, and goes for an elbowdrop, but Scott rolls out of the way!

COLE
Scott looking to make a tag here to his partner Danny Boy...

However, Biff manages to grab the foot, and makes a tag to Vinny, who drops an elbow to the back!

COLE
And now Vinny Valentine in the ring!

Vinny picks up Scott, and executes a backbreaker, then picks him up around the waist and rams him into the corner.

COACH
And Vinny working over the back of Scottish Scott!

Vinny makes a tag to Biff, who comes in with a Canadian backbreaker.

COLE
The formerly named "Safety Lock" applied by Biff Atlas, continuing to work the back!

Scott manages to get his feet on the ropes, and pushes himself off, landing in front of Biff, and delivering some right hands.  Biff makes a blind tag to Vinny, then reverses the Irish whip, and drops down.  Scott hops over, right into a Vinny stun gun!

COACH
I'll tell you, Vinny and Biff looking really good in this match!

Vinny covers...

Danny Boy saves!

COLE
And Danny Boy breaking up the count!

The referee forces Danny Boy out, as Biff comes back in for a double-team Irish whip, but Scott ducks a clothesline, and bowls over both guys with a flying bodypress!  He then crawls over and makes the tag to Danny Boy!

COLE
And there's a tag!

Danny Boy comes in and hits Vinny with right hands, then backs into the ropes, and floors him with a running forearm!  Cover...

Biff saves!  Scott jumps Biff from behind, and it's a four-man brawl in the ring, but the crowd has their eyes on the entryway, and Reject leading a massive Russian wrestler to the ring.

COLE
Wait a minute!  Here comes Reject, but who is that with him?

Reject points to the ring, and the big man climbs onto the apron and over the top rope, then starts a MASSIVE clothesline to Danny Boy, followed by one to Biff!

COACH
Look at the big man dominate!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And the referee with no choice but to throw this one out!

The big man then floors Vinny with a MAFIA KICK, then picks up Scott in a fireman's carry, spinning him around, then catching him with a SPEAR in mid-air!

COACH
WOW, what a move that was!

The big man holds his arms out, and lets a monstrous roar out to the crowd.  He then grabs Danny Boy by the throat, lifting him off the mat, right onto his shoulders, and executing a SITOUT POWERBOMB~!  The big man gets to his feet, where he comes face-to-face with Tony Tourettes.

COACH
Tony better get out of there..

TONY
YOU FAGGOT!  WE HAD IT WON!  WE WERE GONNA MAKE 'EM PLAY BAGPIPES OUT THEIR ASSHOLE!  ACK...

The "ack" comes as a result of the big man's hand to his throat, but Tony escapes harm as a result of a top rope elbowsmash from Vinny, which has no effect on the big man, but causes him to turn his attention, as he drills Vinny with a running headbutt!

COLE
And this big man, under the order of Reject, has caused major carnage in the ring!

[i]The Wall[/i] by Kansas plays, as the big man lets out another roar, and Reject grabs one of his hands as he raises it.

COLE
We hope to find out more about this monster as the show goes on!  But right now, let's go to...

Sign in to follow this