TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

Friday Night Smackdown! - 6/19/09

No, it's not overhyped. I scored it roughly at **** (4).

Pretty neat show in all, nothing spectacular, but the aforementioned match certainly made up for it.

Edge sold the match perfectly, went from talking about Morrison being nowhere near his league to making Morrison look like a million dollars..

They seem to like Morrison. He and Miz were pushed all over all three shows for a long period of time, they were super over, in the right way, for heels.

Morrison has it, some people think his interviews are a little too monotone and boring, but I think they fit his character perfectly. It's a shame that he's a babyface now, because some of his early ECW interviews were just classic. The Palace of Wisdom, things of that nature.

Morrison has been working his ass off lately having good to great matches with everyone.

We now have the 2009 smackdown 6 Edge JoMo Jericho Rey Jeff Hardy CM Punk any combonation of those 6 will lead to great matches

Definately.

I believe Jeff is taking some time off following The Bash, I think he's cleared it with management, and it was leaked, so expect Punk to possibly retain if these 'rumours' are true.