TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

6/19 HD Feedback

Nuh-uh! It was like a day late! I wanted it to go up on Thursday but alas it would've been a three segment show. Any way it turned out to be another good episode of e-fed entertainment's flagship program! Get money, fuck bitches.

Not only that, but some actual feedback!

Can't wait to find out more about this Tommy B, and what his beef is with Todd Cortez.

Short, sweet and to the point segment with VICE.

Great stuff throughout the show as usual from Teddy/etc., as it's revealed that Teddy has a title shot at the Great Angle Bash.

What does Morgan want from Claude?

Fun handicap match, with a mysterious masked man at the end? When I first saw this, I flashed back to the debut of Fantasia/Badstreet as the Freebirds' six-man partner in 1991. But then, this guy was working against the HR's.

Poor Claude gets electrocuted by Morgan? So was he telling the truth about Lorelei?

A big match announced for the Great Angle Bash, but will Bo agree to it?

"Naive" seems to be a popular word today, as it's now used to describe Morgan.

Well, that was certainly an innovative finish. But really, Uno was outmatched from the bell.

And we end the show with an unlikely alliance between the Conquistadors and the Enterprise.

MOTN: Handicap match

LOTN: "There are sharks in our waters and we sit in the middle of the deadly ocean with spongebob square pants booties on our bodies." - Mr. Moneymaker

Sign in to follow this