TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

EXTREEEEEEEEME WWE - 6/23/09

EARLY BASH

ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer will get a taste of his opponents for The Bash tonight as he teams up with Christian to take on Jack Swagger & Mark Henry in tag team action. Don't miss ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT.

So predicting.. Dreamer and Christian have a mix up that leads to a Doctor Bomb onto Dreamer, and Swagger holds the belt over his head as the show ends.

Hopefully we get a Hart Dynasty tag-team match.

Or a WOO WOO WOO match.

I just hope we have good wrestling matches with Smackdown being so good right now and even Raw trying in a desperate ratings grab to have better more interesting matches ECW needs to step up. The main problem is that there are like 8 guys in ECW it really limits the matches especially when the talent isn't at the level of Smackdown

I expected more from Bourne-Kidd seemed like there was 4-7 minutes missing.

Zach Ryder tries hard but still ends up jobbing more than winning but at least it was a real match and not a squash with some local talent.

Main Event tag was alright Henry looked like a threat but I doubt he's winning on Sunday. Dreamer continued to look shitty I'd be suprised if he kept the belt past the ppv.

This New Hart Foundation has potiential but so does Priceless if the heels arn't allowed to look good no one will take them seriously. Prehaps I stumbled upon Vince's love of "big men" because they still look impressive even after being jobbed out because of being physically imposing.

Still with the limited roster for ECW I'd really like to see everyone involved in the World Title mix, why does it seem that Bourne, New Hart Foundation, Ryder, Kozlov ect. not even seem interested in taking the belt off Dreamer? If I was Paul Burchill I'd be requesting a match with Tommy

Good to see Hurricane back too, I sniffed that one out from the beginning, Tony Atlas made it with his facials