TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

100 Favourite Quotes.

Over the next few weeks, i'll be throwing down 100 of my favourite quotes. They'll be from anything from a film to a TV character, to a wrestler to something somebody once said to me. They'll be very varied too. They might not be short quotes, but some might be.

Throw your own ones too if you like, but I'll be getting to 100 somehow. Expect the later stages to get quite bad.

1:

"You (Dean Malenko) exemplify exactly what a Horseman has always meant -- over-achievement. Being the very best you could be, each and every day of your life, whether you were sick, or hurt, or whatever the case may be. And it makes me proud. Now, and I'm going to say it one more time. I said, that you didn't get it -- well, I didn't get it. Because if there was ever a Horseman, it makes me a little misty eyed, and real proud to call you this day ... The finest thing I can call you this day -- that's a Horseman." -- Arn Anderson

2:

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-- Kristian Wilson

3:

"Chris Jericho's final WCW match was 7/21 in Peoria, IL in a tag match teaming with Eddie against Kidman and Mysterio. Before the match, Jericho said that if he got pinned he'd leave WCW. Misterio than said everyone already knew it was his last night in WCW. (After the match) all four hugged in the ring. There were fans in near tears, as was Jericho. Kidman started a Jericho chant. Jericho said that he was overwhelmed by the response, but he still thinks that Peoria sucks"

-- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

An escalator can never break...it can only become stairs

Some people never learn anything, because they understand everything too soon

Change is upsetting, repetition is tedious, 3 cheers for VARIATION!

Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance

When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper...does he wonder why your sitting there staring at the carpeting?

None of us are virgins.... life has screwed us all

I know a girl so pure, that Moses couldn't even part her knees

Experience isn't everything... Professionals built the Titanic....amateurs built Noah's ark

For Father's Day I looked up my family tree....I found out I was the sap

It was so hot today the trees were whistling for the dog!

"We the willing, led by the unqualified, are asked to do the impossible for the ungrateful"

I find the word "sober" to be a dirty word. When ever I utter it I wash my mouth out with vodka

Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay

Life is fragile...handle with prayer

They say masturbation is sinful...but its only sex with someone you love

Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.

7:

I.. I want you to know.. that I was down on my knees because I know that you're used to men kissing your ass, Vinny. Everytime you walk in the back, there's Patterson and Brisco "Oh, what a great idea you had, Vince. Muh Muh Muh Muh! Muh Muh Muh Muh!". You like men kissing your ass don't you, Vince. Huh. 'Cause that's what you're all about, a billionaire, the billionaire, Vince McMahon. The creator of sports entertainment. I've waited so long to see you face to face like this, and I've waited so long to tell you to your face, that I hate your stinking guts. But it's not just me, it's your children, that hate your stinking guts, Vince. And at Survivor Series, your children are gonna do to you, what I've waited my whole life to see somebody do to you, Vince. You are, so help me god, the most disgusting, vile, son of a bitch, I've ever seen in my life.

You took Hulk Hogan's blood and you built Titan Towers. You stole Bret Hart's dream and with that money, bought yourself an airplane with 'WWF' all over it. You did that, and you know it, you son of a bitch. You stole Shawn Michaels smile, took your company public, and made yourself a billionaire, but not a self made billionaire, like you like to tell everyone you are, oh no. See, you're a billionaire on other people's hard work. Your father, your father, Vince McMahon, your father went around the country and shook the hand of every.... You know I'm telling the truth don't you, you know in your heart I'm telling you the truth.., that your father shook the hand of every promoter in this country and swore to them that he would never compete against them, that his son would never compete against them, and when your father DIED, you competed. And with your ruthless, merciless, take-no-prisoners attitude, you drove everybody out of business, didn't you, Vince? You ran all the competition into the ground and you stole all their ideas, and you made yourself a billionaire out of it. And you know who's ideas you stole the most, Vince? You stole mine. You see, I don't give a damn about Don Owen and Sam Muchnick and Jim Crockett, I care about what you did to me and my family. How you stole my dreams! How you stole my legacy! How you stole everything that ECW represented.

Because while Doink the Clown had green hair and a rubber nose, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin was drinking his first beer in ECW, damn you. While Bobby Heenan and Gene Okerlund were dancing around, singing "Tutti Frutti", ECW was producing the edgy TV that you named 'attitude'. Oh, We got attitude, You got nothing, man. What you got is my ideas and you stole MY LIFE, MY MONEY, MY LEGACY!! Screw you, Screw you and your family. I'll tell you something, your own children hate your guts and on Sunday, your children are gonna get even with you, for everything that you stole from me, for everything that you stole from them. You flaunt your affairs in front of your Wife, You flaunt your affairs in Playboy for your children to read. You bastard. Look at Tazz. Look at Tazz, this man was a killer, he was a machine, he was a wrestler, a great wrestler, a real man but wrestling's a dirty word to you isn't it Vince? Your father built a wrestling company, and you.. you had to have sports entertainment. We have to have sports entertainment, ha ha ha. He was a wrestler, he was a great wrestler, he was a man, and now.. he's a fat, little, obnoxious colour commentator, and not even a good one. He is a sports entertainer. He is not a wrestler, 'cause you made wrestling a dirty word. You made wrestling a dirty word, Vince. What kind of man are you? What kind of a man takes wrestling and makes it sports entertainment?

-- Paul Heyman

3:

"Chris Jericho's final WCW match was 7/21 in Peoria, IL in a tag match teaming with Eddie against Kidman and Mysterio. Before the match, Jericho said that if he got pinned he'd leave WCW. Misterio than said everyone already knew it was his last night in WCW. (After the match) all four hugged in the ring. There were fans in near tears, as was Jericho. Kidman started a Jericho chant. Jericho said that he was overwhelmed by the response, but he still thinks that Peoria sucks"

-- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Peoria does suck.