TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

WWECW/Superstars 7/9/09

ECW

Former ECW Champion Christian looks to earn an opportunity at regaining the gold when he meets one of his biggest challenges ... literally ... in Vladimir Kozlov. Who will win and face Tommy Dreamer for the ECW Title at Night of Champions?

Superstars

Ricky Ortiz will be in action on "WWE Superstars" when he takes on R-Truth in the opening contest on Thursday at 8/5 PT on WGN America.

Tyler Reks had a tough time handling Zack Ryder last week on "WWE Superstars." This week, he'll have another chance as the brand new ECW Superstar looks to earn his first win since joining the ranks of the Extreme.

Not a whole lot of preview match wise but we all waited until Thursday for all this action so I'm guessing we get about 4 posts

Lets go show by show

ECW-

Yoshi looked horrible, not match wise but he looked lost thru the whole match

The Bella match was pretty bad its self if those two wern't twins they wouldn't be around.

Talk show segment was a little better than last week but still Washington looks a little unconfortable on the mic. Maybe he's trying hard to remember the script

Main event was the only decent match, pretty standard stuff tho. They did do a good job on commentary to make you believe Kozlov might go over.

Superstars-

Who thought putting Ricky Ortiz in a 15 minute match was a good idea? Wasn't a horrible match but he did look lost at times. By the way who decided that Truth should have a flying forearm for a finisher? Who is he Tito Santana?

Ryder-Recks was a good match I'm really starting to get into Ryder he looks confortable in his role and he is working the crowd great. I can definatly see him moving on to Smackdown or Raw and being a mid card player. Recks showed some good stuff too, I think out of the new superstars he has shown the most potiential.

Main Event isn't worth my time of typing