TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: Denzel vs CMJ

[i]I'm Shipping Up to Boston[/i] hits, and Colin Maguire Jr. makes his way out.

COLE
Big opportunity for CMJ, a shot at the United States title!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the OAOAST United States championship!  Making his way to the ring, the challenger...hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, and weighing in at 208 pounds...representing the Enterprise...COLINNNNNNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNOIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COACH
The Enterprise is on a roll, Cole!  Mr. Moneymaker the new champion of the World, and tonight Colin's going to add another belt to the fold!

Colin slides into the ring, climbing onto the ropes and having some words with some of the booing fans.  [i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/i] hits, and the crowd pops big as Denzel Spencer walks through the curtains.

COLE
Well, I think this man may have something to say about that!

BUFFER
[i]His opponent...from Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 227 pounds...he is the OAOAST United States champion...DENZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

Denzel stands in the entryway and shakes his moraccas, then turns with his back to the ring, slowly raises the moraccas in the air, and brings them down with force, prompting green and yellow pyro to explode from the stage, ala Kurt Angle.  He then turns and walks to the ring.

COLE
Quite an entrance for Denzel Spencer, this is his first-ever title, and his first televised defense!

The arena lights go out, leaving only a green spotlight on the ring, as Denzel enters, then does some more dancing with the moroccas, then crosses his arms, brings them out over his head, and brings them down to the sides of his body, prompting green and yellow pyro to spray from the ringposts.  The lights come back on, gear is removed, and the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Denzel and CMJ circle the ring and tie up.  After a brief struggle, Denzel gets a small shove-off.  Denzel slaps his arm and the two circle the ring again, and Denzel grabs a side headlock.  CMJ shoves him off, then drops down as Denzel hops over him, then leapfrogs him on the way back, then attempts a hiptoss, which Denzel blocks, and executes one of his own!  He follows up with a dropkick, sending CMJ bailing out to the floor!

COLE
Nice counter of the hiptoss, and Denzel sends CMJ reeling!

CMJ rolls back in, and goes to the eyes as he moves in for the tieup.  He then delivers a foot to the gut, and an Irish uppercut, before shooting him to the ropes.  Denzel ducks a clothesline, and swings around for a crucifix!

Kickout!

COLE
Denzel almost got a quick one there!

Denzel then catches CMJ in a quick armdrag!  He holds onto the arm, and bars it.  CMJ works his way to his feet, then scoops Denzel up, and slams him to the mat...but Denzel rolls through and holds onto the hold!

COLE
Colin with the slam, but Denzel able to maintain the armbar!

CMJ works his way to his feet again, and backs Denzel into the ropes.  The referee forces the two to separate, but CMJ gets in a knee to the midsection!

COLE
And the cheap shot by Colin on the ropes!

CMJ hammers away with some Irish uppercuts, then whips Denzel into the ropes.  Denzel ducks a clothesline, and executes a flying bodypress!

Kickout!

Denzel rolls to the floor with the force of CMJ's kickout, then climbs back onto the apron, and delivers a shoulder to the gut, then comes back in with a sunset flip!

Kickout!

Denzel delivers some rapid-fire kicks to CMJ, backing him into a corner, but the referee steps in between.  When he does, CMJ reaches over and lands a cheap shot!

COACH
Yeah!  Nice move, Colin!

COLE
Yeah, another cheap shot!

COACH
It worked!

CMJ stomps Denzel to the outside, then backs into the ropes, and hits him with a baseball slide, sending Denzel into the guardrail!

COLE
Nice move by Colin there, though, Denzel going back-first into the guardrail!

CMJ slides to the outside, and delivers a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

And another!

CMJ rolls Denzel back inside, and whips him into a corner.  He charges, but Denzel hops over him, then rolls down with a sunset flip!

Kickout!

CMJ gets up quickly, and floors Denzel with a clothesline!

COACH
But Colin quickly back on the offense!

CMJ picks up Denzel, and rams his head into a buckle.  He then traps him in the corner, and executes a CHOP~!

CMJ then brings Denzel out, and executes a HARVARDPLEX~!  Cover...

Kickout!

CMJ follows up with a double-underhook suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Colin really piling on the offense now!

CMJ tosses Denzel to the outside, then celebrates in the ring, to the boos of the crowd.

COACH
I can feel another piece of gold coming to the Enterprise!

COLE
And so can Colin, very proud of himself here!

CMJ pulls Denzel back inside and backs him into a corner, and slaps him across the face!

COACH
:lol:

COLE
And look at this insult!

CMJ then takes Denzel by the hair, and tosses him across the ring!

COLE
And now right by those dreadlocks across the ring!

Denzel gets up in a corner, and CMJ charges...but Denzel moves out of the way!

COLE
Nobody home, and now a big chance for Denzel to make a comeback!

The two engage in a slugfest, won by Denzel, who then backs CMJ into the ropes, and attempts an Irish whip, but CMJ reverses.  Denzel ducks a clothesline, and attempts another crucifix...but this time, CMJ drops back, countering into a Samoan drop!

COACH
Yes!

COLE
Nice counter by Colin Maguire Jr.!

Cover...

Shoulder up!

CMJ sets Denzel up for the FENWAYPLEX~!, but Denzel manages to counter into a belly-to-belly gutwrench!

COLE
Denzel counters into a suplex!

Both men are out on the mat, and the referee makes a count...

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

Denzel sits up, and pulls himself to the ropes, followed shortly after by Colin.  Denzel blocks a right hand, and delivers one of his own. He then fires off kicks, before whipping CMJ into the ropes, backing in himself, and meeting him with a spinning wheel kick!  Cover...

Kickout!

CMJ raises his arms for a double axhandle, but Denzel delivers a foot to the gut, and executes a SCISSOR KICK~!

COLE
Scissor kick from Denzel!

Kickout!

Denzel scoops up CMJ, and slams him to the mat, then climbs to the top rope, waiting for CMJ to get to his feet...and hits him with a MISSILE DROPKICK~!

NO!  Shoulder up!

COLE
So close right there!

Denzel scoops up CMJ, who slips behind the back, and attempts the D-STREET CUTTER~!!!!!11111, but Denzel shoves him off into the ropes, and attempts a hurricanrana, but CMJ blocks with a powerbomb, pressing his legs down for the cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Almost a new champion, as Denzel got caught on that attempted hurricanrana!

CMJ picks up Denzel and whips him across, but puts his head down, and Denzel plants him with a DDT!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
What a DDT by Spencer, and CMJ doesn't know where he is!

Denzel picks up the glassy-eyed CMJ, and scoops him up, drilling him again with the CARRIBEAN COMPACTOR~!!!!!11111

COLE
And again, Denzel with his move!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
[i]The winner of the match...and STILL OAOAST United States champion...DENZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
An outstanding match we just saw, and in the end, Denzel Spencer with a successful title defense!

Denzel raises the belt in the ring, then exits and slaps hands with the fans down the aisle.

COACH
How many times is this guy going to luck out?

COLE
Nothing lucky about this match, Coach, this was a hard-fought win for the United States champion!

e United States champion![/code]

Sign in to follow this