TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

So who killed the New TSM?

if we put this much effort into posting here it wouldn't be so depressing 17 posts on why some other place isn't working yet we can't get more than 4 for Raw or Smackdown

I'll grace the Raw thread with my presence, but you must realize, stupid people draw. Jerry Springer has been on the air for almost 2 decades, and it's not because he's a good talk show host. When these fags bring up their forum/faggot box it gives me an opportunity to call them fags, and I'm not gonna miss an opportunity to call a fag a fag. I lose my captain obvious badge if that happens. Many people feel the same way/are in contention for the captain obvious title.

Plus, it provides assholes like 909 a chance to prove me right. They love that almost as much as trying to prove me wrong. In fact, wave, because there's a 909% chance three to five of them are viewing right now. Let's hope we get lucky enough to see a post.

if we put this much effort into posting here it wouldn't be so depressing 17 posts on why some other place isn't working yet we can't get more than 4 for Raw or Smackdown

I always watch the shows commercial free on the DVR. I often jot down notes with a paper and pen so as to discuss them on the boards later on, but I either forget to post them until it's too late or I just feel like a lame ass for writing down wrestling show thoughts.

*thinks back to over 12 years ago when I had a 5 subject notebook in which I wrote down every WWF and WCW show result along with keeping track of my action figure league and WCW/nWo Revenge sim league. Booker T and LaParka were unbeatable!*

I'll grace the Raw thread with my presence, but you must realize, stupid people draw.

*looks around*

Are you the exception that proves the rule?

You do realise the guy who posted a link to the new board is one of the people who's not at the new board but isn't bothered by it honest!, right? Does that still make him a fag?

Actually, you know what, I'm not even going to bother giving you something to post about. Thread closed.