TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Rock me Dr. Zaius

The entire point of having two names was to point out that despite being the same person, one is loved for being a kiss ass and the other is hated for actually speaking up.

Your point is that when you weren't a dickhead, some people liked you.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

How could I pass up an opportunity to further point out what dick riding bitches you all are?

By saying it how bad we are here, but posting with us perfectly congenially there. BOY YA SURE SHOWED US!

I've been using that name for 2 years over here.

This is going to come as a blow to your self-esteem, but I didn't know you existed until you were one of the five posters left here and your awfulness was suddenly unescapeable.

Who cares if it's relevant or not. It's just a message board. A place to discuss stuff. It's not important.

Or were you lying when you typed that too? I just don't know what to believe anymore!

I'm sorry I must of mistaken you with someone who can back up the shit they say.

Like the shit you've been saying and contradicting on?

Come on. Months of quoting and analysing every word when someone confronts you and with all these quotes of yours that have been total bullshit and bravado and that's all you're going to say? Disappointing.

Yet you can't show me in anyway how any of those quotes contradict what I've said. Hmmm....

I've said I'm there from the start, you just can't seem to understand that has nothing to do with you guys being elitist faggots. Keep trying though, you're almost cute when you think you're winning.

If you can't see that posting under two names, not being a dick under one of those names just to befriend people you clearly don't like, following those people to another board while claiming under your second name 'this board is better off without them', and your only explanation for this is a couple of people give you news over there so it's worth following the people I hate is slightly pathetic and that your Battlenuts posts ("youre all faggots") and Precious Roy ("hey, friends?") actions aren't somewhat contradictory, I don't know what to say.

I've said I'm there from the start

Oh yeah. Clearly, honestly and openness has been your motto from the word go.

I feel so sorry for you.

If you can't see that posting under two names, not being a dick

Can't even finish a sentence without being wrong. Not being a dick? More like not speaking. Agree and your in, disagree once and you're Battlenuts.

under one of those names just to befriend people you clearly don't like

Befriend? See that's the problem, you guys actually think the best discussion forum is one filled with nothing but friends. I'm not friends with anyone on that forum, or this one. There's people I'll kindly be civil with, but if we haven't shared a beer or fucked the same woman we're not friends.

following those people to another board

Sorry, but I was invited.

while claiming under your second name 'this board is better off without them'

It is, 95% of them suck at life, the other 5 are easy to find. Me using a shit factory for news has nothing to do with the majority of you being elitist faggots who prefer circle jerks to intelligent, diverse discussion.

and your only explanation for this is a couple of people give you news over there so it's worth following the people

Follow who? I was invited. How could I pass up on the irony of them inviting me to a board designed to keep people like me out?

I hate is slightly pathetic and that your Battlenuts posts ("youre all faggots") and Precious Roy ("hey, friends?") actions aren't somewhat contradictory, I don't know what to say.

Precious Roy? That was either one hell of a swing and miss or you're just going for some kind of irrelevance award. You're not all faggots, just the one's like you who can't seem to get off dick, it's not my fault you make up the majority of therealmeatswap. Faggot's not a word choice that's the appropriate description.

Oh yeah. Clearly, honestly and openness has been your motto from the word go.

I'm an open book, you just need to be able to read above a 3rd grade level.

I feel so sorry for you.

Thanks. it's not easy having so many people on my dick.

I'll give you one thing, you're not this screamingly and relentingly worthless at the other board. Out of your two-faces, I much prefer that one. If only you took the hint and made it a permanent change. Then you wouldn't need a second personality to hide behind to begin with.

Enjoy your 'victory' then. If you're comfortable with caring so much about a message board as to spend two years on 'tricking' people one place and bitching about them at another, good for you. So long as you're restraining yourself from being this awful there as here, everybody wins. We can leave people to draw their own conclusions over how lame they find it.

Just a shame we have to put up with this 'you' here still.

Whatever KOAB/BUTT/Venk(?), enjoy the board you hate so much you HAD to join just because you were invited.

Yeah, you sure nailed it, bud.

Brody runs in to try to save his buddy, fails like only Brody can.

This thread was like a squash match where the one doing the squashing walks away at the end and gets counted out

Whatever KOAB/BUTT/Venk(?), enjoy the board you hate so much you HAD to join just because you were invited.

WTF is this about? I was explaining the humour of the situation to Battlenuts.

Yeah, you sure nailed it, bud.

WTF is this about? I was explaining the humour of the situation to Battlenuts.

*groans*

If I were serious, why would I have guessed three in a row!? Sheesh.