TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Live Free or Battlenuts

King Cockasucka trolls to victory.

Only you could find that guy funny.

Explains a lot.

Also, since I'm here, fuck this show. Hard. Until anal bleeding occurs. Then fuck it some more. Just awful.

You went in the Raw thread, not to comment on it, but to comment on me. Get off my dick you poor little boy. Franchise or MH, you guys probably wanna clean that up.

I will once i've watched Raw. Don't want to be spoiled, though. I went on Facebook before my interview this morning and I wasn't impressed to see someone had updated their status with Michaels returning. Even if I knew was coming.

See this is why I stopped bothering with any of the other folders after a couple of days. Because I knew this would happen all the time. I dare to disagree with Battlenuts and it's an international incident. Battlenuts thinks someone's funny, I disagree, he comes back with a LOL YO MOMMA joke and whines about trolling. I type the words "also, since I'm here" to move on, Battlenuts takes everything as a serious attack on his very being and has to believe any word that may be against him, no matter how flippant.

Adam, since you still care about the wrestling folders, I warned him instead of getting into this shit again at the top of the board. I'll leave you to decide if he took the hint or not by his response.

I realise no-one's really running this place anymore and Battlenuts knows he can do whatever the fuck he wants, so whatever. If you want to back me up on the warning for the second flaming without Battlenuts crying conspiracy, please do. If not, enjoy Battlenuts being Battlenuts outside of this folder as well.

Adam, since you still care about the wrestling folders, I warned him instead of getting into this shit again at the top of the board. I'll leave you to decide if he took the hint or not by his response.

It might seem like i've stopped caring about moderating this place, but the truth is i've upped my charity work to four days a week so i'm not ALWAYS around. But yeah, i'll be keeping an eye on things from now on.

So, is it safe to say Battlenuts is the worst PBP ever?

Thankfully I have Battlenuts on ignore, so I can say what I want to him and about him without his tired put downs.

Battlenuts: The only person you're convincing is yourself.

Epic. It's been bordering on ridiculous since I was 5 and won 270 dollars on a scratch off lottery ticket. The only time it's been absent was my first trip to Vegas. I was turning 21 and went mostly to drink and club, but I got raped on blackjack tables. My next trip I left up $2000 after all was said and done.

Honest question for Cucaracha, Franchise etc. Why do you even bother to keep posting here? You're moderating a forum that mostly consists of one man's posts. One man who isn't held in very high regard by anyone.