TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 8/21 HD~!

Big statement made by the Moneygang. A lot of momentum approaching the match at AngleSlam.

Great promo by Leon Rodez. Now that there's some explanation on it, I like the alliance of Leon and Morgan even more.

More great stuff throughout the night with Zack/Bo/AS/etc. So, is Zack a heel now? Looks like I may have some catching up to do in terms of following the shows.

Fun little match between Lucius and J-MAX, with some funny commentary from the Queen.

Krista was in rare form tonight, even by her standards. Except, I didn't know there was another 7-foot guy in Kazaam. Amazing, even Shaq's sidekicks have sidekicks!

Terrific show to build up AngleSlam.

Was shaq even in kazam? Normally I do research for Krista's bits, but I said fuck it and went off memory. Did that movie even exist? Sometimes I think I imagined it like Shaq-Fu and Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam and MJ Chaos in the windy city. When they gonna give my man Kobe his own game, put him on a quest to rescue rightful mvp trophies from evil villians Nash and Nowitzki. Then he can call on Gasol to come help him out like mega man used to call on rush the robot dog in those videogames.

Sign in to follow this