TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

How's this sound?

Over at the Pit Zack and I were having a discussion on time crunches, streamlining the roster, and making things run smoother. An idea I had was:

I wonder if we could better use syndicated to help with the time crunches in writing and all that. People could send me little one paragraph blurbs of skits and interviews or summaries of matches and I'd put it in the show. We can even rename it IntenseZone if you wanted. That might help with the workload, so people don't dread having to write a bunch of skits and matches for multiple characters and even for their main ones.

Would that sort of thing work or even be helpful?

The only problem is I'm not so sure what affect it'd have on HeldDOWN~! You all better not get lazy on me if we try this.

We can even rename it IntenseZone if you wanted.

I would've suggested the OAOAST Variety Hour. Imagine the show opening with a random dance number, followed by a match and skit (MD's sex advice or 8 Simple Rules for Dating a Nerdly Girl). Smell the page views!

We can even rename it IntenseZone if you wanted.

I would've suggested the OAOAST Variety Hour. Imagine the show opening with a random dance number, followed by a match and skit (MD's sex advice or 8 Simple Rules for Dating a Nerdly Girl). Smell the page views!

I really don't think KC wants to make a new graphic. But very good idea anyhow, maybe we'll just take that same format and just use the syndicated name.

Soooooo we'll try this not the upcoming week but the week after that. Sound good to everyone?

Hmmmm on second thought would any one mind starting it this week? I'd plan on putting the show up on Wednesday, and I'll throw up a booking thread also. Or you can just straight send me the skits match summaries, whatever without mentioning it in the thread. Anyway I'll think I'll start it this week.

Another thing I was thinking. I know I'm as guilty of this as anyone (mainly because I lose interest when people are so obscenely late with their stuff), but we really should start focusing more on leaving feedback for the shows. Not so much Syndicated, because that kind of show seems like it would be tough to feedback (to me anyway), but definitely for the HDs and PPVs/Spectaculars. To me, if there's no feedback, then there's really no motivation to write all this stuff.

I'm with Alf. When nobody leaves feedback I don't bother to either, which probably shouldn't happen since I basically say the same thing 4 different ways! But at least it's something, I guess.

I agree with ya'll niggas. I'm gonna try and get to leaving feedback. But, I just want you guys to know, that I read every segment and match that comes through and I enjoy all your writing, even if I don't always say it. Hell, I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy you cats' work.

Sign in to follow this