TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gthureson

Look who surfaces elsewhere...

Guest gthureson

Quoted from RD's mailbag at Wrestlecrap:

"You are such a dumbass because you won't do a Wrestlecrap archive. Your site have sucked ever since you said you wouldn't bring back the whole site. Why do you call heel Doink The Clown a good heel? Doink was such a bad gimmick no matter if he was a face or heel. You must be some jerk who is probably president of the heel Doink fan club. Doink was so bad, I'd rather take The Gobbledy Gooker or Fondle Me Elmo over him anyday.

Zachary Carey"

-----------------------------------

Anybody wanna guess who this is?

Hint...there is a fifteen page thread devoted to you guys flaming him.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh dear lord, him. WILL I EVER ESCAPE THIS LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER?????

Little idiot, heel Doink was GOLD.

Remember how he'd threaten us with The Worst of Wrestlecrap tapes? I would have actually enjoyed such a tape.

Guest treble charged

If he starts talking about people in their prime, then we definitely know who he is.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(has flashbacks to the Tank Abbott "Ya dumb idiot!" shirts we proposed in the Bad Quotes thread)

Guest Flyboy

Gosh, we'll never escape the little fucker... -_-

He'll spread his silly wit all over the 'Net... God help it.

Guest gthureson

He gave the name himself in the 'Flame Zacalex' thread. I forget why. I think it was because someone was calling him Luke Perry or something.

Guest Kotzenjunge

That was me! I called him Luke Perry because I changed his numbers at the end of his name to 90210.

Guest dreamer420

i remember that dude. he got banned for being an annoying little fuck didn't he?

Guest Kotzenjunge

He got banned for flaming people outside of No Holds Barred and turning every thread he was involved with into a flamewar.

Guest jimmy no nose

I didn't know he got banned. Looks like we need a new official Saved By the Bell fan. This time Mr. Belding or AC Slater should go in the sig.

Guest crandamaniac
I didn't know he got banned. Looks like we need a new official Saved By the Bell fan. This time Mr. Belding or AC Slater should go in the sig.

You're thinking of the wrong Zack. That's Zack_Malibu you're thinking about my man

Guest Zack Malibu

I've been confused with a flamewar starting terd!?!?!?!?

Why, God, why?

LOL, man, there's been a lot of cases of mistaken identity lately. First I thought Kotzenjunge didn't like me when he referred to Zacalex, Ex-Lax, whatever the hell his name is as Mr. 90210. We got that squared away when I realize it wasn't me. Now Jimmy No Nose thought I was the one who got banned? ME? The guy who tries to come off as nice as can be? Are you people dropping hints? Do you WANT ME GONE?

J/K guys. Sorry, Jimmy No Nose, Zack stays in the sig. "Zack" is my nickname both on the board and in real life due to my love for SBTB, as well as acting a lot like and looking a little like everyone's favorite Bayside High student.

Guest jimmy no nose

Oops, oh well. That's why everyone should have a different name.

Guest Anglesault
I've been confused with a flamewar starting terd!?!?!?!?

That was no war

Guest Kotzenjunge

'Twas a slaughter, like Operation Dingoslaughter in Australia right now.

State matters remind me, did you ever get that Oil Treaty with Nigeria done, Commander of Commerce Anglesault? And how's the ankle?

Guest crandamaniac

Anybody think it's funny he's trying to flame RD b/c of his sites server problems? I believe RD ran into the same problem that SK did on thesmarks.com awhile back. No reason to flame the guy for it

Guest TestKick

i doubt RD would care, he's just a little kid and there's really many more threads with people complaining and flame bait worse than he did

Guest alfdogg

You mean like the "TEST SHOULD HAVE WON KING OF THE RING" thread that you made just to piss off Anglesault?