TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

feedback for the 9/25 HD~!

The Heavenly Rockers concert and everything that followed was hilarious. Nice fun way to open the show.

Anything is possible in Biff’s mind. Yeah, I don’t know what kind of feedback that is either!

I don’t think the Morgan segment was meant to be funny, but I laughed.

Vintage Krista.

That Teal Tiger wrestles awfully similar to a fmr. OAOAST superstar. LOL. Entertaining ME.

Quote of the Show: “I was meant for so much more than bodybuilding, or hawking Greenpeace pamphlets, or hiding beneath a desk because I’m afraid of the entire world.” -- Biff Atlas

LOL Moment:

KRISTA

Honey, I’m used to it. We Jews have had it pretty tough, with Palestine, the holocaust, and Howie Mandel. Lets make a deal? I’ll make a deal, alright, get off my TV and I won’t punch you in the face. I digress, my struggle and my pain at Leon Rodez’s hand is just another example of Jewish persecution

TAYLOR

Are you comparing what you’ve gone through to the Holocaust?

KRISTA

Do you see anything wrong with that? They survived Nazi takeover, I survived several tedious Leon Rodez skits. Where’s my damn memorial? Where’s my musueam? Where’s my Stephen Spielberg movie? That’s what I want to know, answer that you anti Semitic creep!

Heheheheh@ The concert. Super funny stuff, the appearance of Glock Lesnar was a real treat. Only a Mister Warrior cameo could've made it any better. Which reminds me we need to do a feud between Abdullah Abir Nerdly and Mister Warrior!

Tony swerved me, I thought Danny Boy was gonna get the win. This has been a good little feud, and a fresh matchup as well. Who's the leader of the LKOS. Like Krista leads COD, Logan leads THR, Ned leads the OCC, who's the main man with the plan, Scotty?

I don’t think the Morgan segment was meant to be funny, but I laughed.

:huh: :huh:

Thanks to Tony for writing the shill center. Left out the scaffold match, though, but hey I left it out the booking thread. Foolish O'Green!

I second Tony's comments on the ME. It'd be kind of funny if the Teal Tiger wasn't Alf at all, but like Vinny Valentine or Deadbeat Dave. Sandman's been the Heartland champ forever and a day, I wonder if his luck will run out at Zero Hour. I could see Denzel winning the gold.

Who's the leader of the LKOS. Like Krista leads COD, Logan leads THR, Ned leads the OCC, who's the main man with the plan, Scotty?

Yeah. We even gave him a makeover!

Forgot about the scaffold match and Billy Cassidy's open challenge. But I got the segment done! That's what really matters. :lol:

The concert and promo which followed were great. I liked Abdullah's rendition of the song.

Great inspirational speech from Biff.

Oh no, what has Morgan done to herself now? We'll find out this Sunday, maybe.

Nice little match between Ned and Danny. Big win for Ned despite his condition.

Good stuff as usual from Krista.

Some nice build to the PPV.

Sign in to follow this