TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

ZH: Chamber of Hell

Yeah, just getting started on this. Sorry.

The chamber lowers, as the crowd goes insane.

*graphic*

COLE
It was in this very match two years ago that Sandman9000 won the Heartland title, and he has not been defeated since!  Will tonight be another happy anniversary, or will one of these five opponents begin a new reign?  We're about to find out in just a few minutes!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

*DING DING DING*  (slow and dramatic)

BUFFER
[i]LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLadies and gentlemen...it is now time for one of our main attractions of Zero Hour, 2009!  Tonight...six of the roughest, toughest gladiators in our business step inside this demonic structure, 24 feet high of steel engulfed in barbed wire, and do battle for the OAOAST Heartland championship!  It is the fifth annual Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell!  The rules for this match are as follows:  Two men will start the match inside the ring, and the other four will enter these 8x5 cells, which will then be raised to the top of the Chamber.  After five-minute intervals, one cell will be lowered, containing another combatant in the match.  The last man remaining after every other combatant has been defeated, either by pinfall or submission, will be the OAOAST Heartland champion!  ARE YOU READY?[/i]

*crowd cheers*

BUFFER
[i]Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...ARRRRRRRRE YOUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE
ADYYYYYYYYYYYY???[/i]

*crowd cheers*

BUFFER
[i]Then for the thousands in attendance here in Pittsburgh, and the millions and millions watching around the world...there's only one thing left to say.  Ladies and gentlemen...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMM
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!![/i]

[i]God of Thunder[/i] hits, and Thunderkid makes his way through the curtains.  He is wearing black cargos, and carrying a garbage can full of assorted goodies.

COLE
Thunderkid, who won the United States title several weeks ago, looking to become a double champion here in the chamber!

BUFFER
[i]Introducing the challengers...first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 250 pounds...representing the Deadly Alliance, he is the reigning OAOAST United States champion...THHHHHHHHHHHHHUNDERKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!![/i]

COLE
This is Thunderkid's fourth chamber match of the five that have taken place!

TK enters the chamber, then steps into a cell which is raised to the ceiling.  [i]Blaster Master (Jammin')[/i] plays, and the crowd gets to their feet for Denzel Spencer, who is pulling out a Radio Flyer wagon with THE CACTUS~!

COACH
Oh no, not that [i]fucking[/i] cactus.

COLE
Denzel gave Sandman a hell of a fight at AngleSlam, and tonight he gets another crack!

BUFFER
[i]From Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 227 pounds...DENNNNNNNNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

Denzel is wearing camouflage pants instead of his usual ring attire.  He sets off his pyro in the entryway, then slides into the ring, and sets off his pyro from the ringposts, before rolling out, and stepping into another cell, which is raised to the ceiling.  [i]I'm Shipping Up To Boston[/i] plays, and Colin Maguire Jr. makes his entrance through green and gold lights as the crowd boos.  He is wearing hunter green cargo pants and a wifebeater, and carrying a shillelagh.

BUFFER
[i]Representing the Enterprise, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 210 pounds...one-half of the LDC Moneygang...COLIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
Colin's been chasing tag team gold for several months, now getting a shot in the single ranks, entering his first chamber match!  And a nice wifebeater!

COACH
Yeah, and a nice white tanktop, too!

COLE

Colin enters the cage, and steps into a cell, which is raised to the ceiling.  [i]Eye of the Tiger[/i] hits, and the crowd pops bigtime as the Teal Tiger comes through the curtains.  The tiger has on teal cargos and a teal t-shirt with the sleeves torn off.

COLE
And here's a man looking for his first-ever OAOAST gold!

COACH
What.

BUFFER
[i]From Parts Unknown, weighing 237 pounds...THEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
So those are the men who will start things off inside the ring!

COACH
That means Sandman and Colombian Heat will start off the match!

Tiger's cell is raised to the top of the chamber.

BUFFER
[i]And now ladies and gentlemen, the two individuals who will start this match.[/i]

[i]Gasolina (remix)[/i] by Daddy Yankee hits, and Colombian Heat comes through the curtains, to the cheers of the crowd.  He is wearing red cargos with his usual red t-shirt and orange jersey, and is carrying a mysterious camouflage bag.

COACH
Oh man, what could be inside that bag?

BUFFER
[i]From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 180 pounds...COOOOOOOOOOOOOLOMBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

COLE
This is Heat's third chamber match, and last year, he was the last man eliminated by Sandman9000!

COACH
Yeah, and then he spent nine months on the sidelines afterwards!

COLE
This is dangerous territory, there's no doubt about it!

Heat slides in the ring, and does some stretches, then stares into the entryway, as the lights dim, then begin going crazy, as if a virus has infected them, randomly jerking around the arena, frantically changing colors and turning off and on. It’s as if a bad anime scene has come to life.

Loud scratching fills the airwave, as if a DJ has lost their mind and is attempting to break their equipment. In-between the rips, legitimate music kicks on, of a Southern, heavy metal nature.

I ask you please just give us/
Five Minutes Alone.”

The lights continue to dart and flash as the music leaves and the scratching continues, only to come back again, now of a hip-hop nature.

White America/
I could be one of your kids.”

The rap fades out and the scratching continues, at an even greater pace, until music comes back, now of a hardcore variety.

Final Prayer/
Final prayer for the human race.”

The music leaves once again and the scratches reach their apex, before the sound cuts out and the arena goes pitch black. A single spotlight appears on the stage, the only light in the darkened arena. People look towards the light, but see nothing. Then People = Shit by Slipknot hits.

HERE WE GO AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER!

The crowd goes insane as a figure punches through the curtains, wearing torn black jeans, a sleeveless black t-shirt, and two bandanas, one over his face and the other over his head. His hands are taped up, with a red "X" on the back of each of them.

BUFFER
[i]From South of Heaven, weighing in at 220 pounds...representing the Deadly Alliance, he is the two-years REIGNING OAOAST Heartland champion...SSSSSSSSSSSSANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSANNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!![/i]

Sandman pulls out a garbage bin full of weapons behind him, and pushes it into the chamber, and a referee then closes the door behind him and locks it.  He steps into the ring and removes his bandages, at which point the bell rings.

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And we're underway!

Heat charges at Sandman, and engages in a slugfest.  They go back and forth for a bit, until Sandman gets the upper hand.

COACH
Heat making a mistake right there, trying to match Sandman blow-for-blow!

Sandman backs Heat into the ropes, and whips him across.  Heat ducks a clothesline, then hits Sandman with a flying forearm!

COLE
But a nice move there, and now Heat with the early advantage!

Heat stays on Sandman, hammering him with forearms, then backs him into a corner and climbs to the middle rope, hammering away as the crowd counts along!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Sandman slumps down in the corner, as Heat climbs to the outside and rummages through the tote Sandman brought to the ring.

COLE
And already Heat looking for some weaponry!

Heat comes out with a fat wiffle ball bat, and looks at it for a couple seconds, then shrugs, before rolling into the ring and landing a home run swing into the ribs of Sandman!

COLE
Big swing right into the midsection!

COACH
I have to admit, I'm surprised at Heat's ability to control the match so far!

Heat then climbs to the second rope, as Sandman is on all fours on the mat, and comes down, whacking Sandman in the head with the bat!  Cover...

Kickout!

Heat rolls back outside, and grabs a trashcan lid.  He backs into a corner, then runs at Sandman, still coming to his feet, and dropkicks the lid into his face!  Cover...

Kickout!

Heat then runs to the ropes, and attempts the WESTSIDE MOONSAULT~!, but Sandman gets his knees up!

COLE
Moonsault attempt meets the knees!

Sandman gets to his feet, then picks up Heat and executes a snapmare, followed by a seated dropkick!  Cover...

Kickout!

Sandman stomps away on Heat, then rolls outside and grabs a steel chair.  He rolls back inside, then sizes up Heat and brings the chair down on his back!

COLE
BIG chairshot from Sandman!

Sandman picks up the chair, then backs into the ropes and slides the chair underneath him as he jumps with both legs onto Heat!  Cover...

Kickout!

Sandman picks up Heat, and tosses him to the outside.  He delivers right hands to the forehead of Heat, then scoops him up, looking to ram him into the Chamber wall!

COACH
Uh-oh, Heat's about to taste barbed wire!

Sandman attempts to ram Heat, but Heat blocks with his hands, wincing with pain as he does.

COLE
And look, Heat actually grabbing the barbed wire to protect his face!

COACH
Oh please, like any bitch gon' have their heart broken over that face bein' roughed up.

Heat releases one hand long enough to jab Sandman in the eye, then slides behind his back.  He charges Sandman, then jumps onto his shoulders for a hurricanrana attempt...but Sandman blocks, and drives him into the floor with a powerbomb!

COACH
Whoa!

COLE
Powerbomb on the floor from Sandman to Heat!  Did you hear that sickening thud?

Sandman hangs on, and picks Heat up again, this time powering him over his own head and face-first into the Chamber wall!

COLE
And now Heat into the wall!

Sandman stops Heat from falling, and rakes his face across the Chamber wall!

COLE
And now Heat having his face raked across the wall of the Chamber!

Heat is cut open good, and Sandman tosses him back inside.  He positions him in mid-ring, then climbs to the top rope, and attempts a SENTON SPLASH~!...but Heat manages to roll out of the way and slide the chair into Sandman's landing spot!

COLE
Nice move by Heat, avoiding the move and causing Sandman to hit the chair!

Both men are out on the mat, as the countdown begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

The lights move frantically around the raised cells, stopping on CMJ's cell!

COLE
And it'll be the Enterprise representative, Colin Maguire Jr.!

CMJ's cell lowers, and he slides into the ring, battering each man with the shillelagh, then raising it in the air, drawing boos.  He picks up Heat, and drives the weapon into his gut.  Heat crawls into a corner, as CMJ stalks him.  However, as CMJ sizes him up, Sandman sneaks up from behind and delivers a low blow!

COLE
And CMJ takes one low from Sandman!

Sandman gets to his feet and stomps away on CMJ, then brings him to his feet and backs him against the ropes, continuing his assault.  Heat then comes to, and joins in with Sandman.

COLE
Look at this double team!  Sandman and Heat doubling up on CMJ!

Heat and Sandman whip CMJ into the ropes, and floor him with a double elbow!  Sandman follows this by flooring Heat with a YAKUZA KICK~!

COACH
:lol:

COLE
And as you may expect, that union did not last long!

Sandman rolls to the outside and grabs another chair, this one wrapped in barbed wire!

COLE
They're breaking out the big guns now!

Sandman rolls back inside, and measures Heat.  He then moves in, only to have the chair knocked back into his face by a PELE KICK~!

COLE
Pele Kick from Heat, and Sandman takes his own chair!

COACH
And Sandman's bleeding now, too!

CMJ grabs Sandman from behind, and rakes his face across the chair on the mat!

COLE
CMJ, ever the opportunist, ripping that wound even farther on Sandman!

Meanwhile, Heat has gone into the camouflage bag.  He pulls out a pair of gloves, and puts them on.

COLE
Heat putting on some gloves here...

COACH
What is in that bag?

Heat then pulls out a gas can and a blow torch.

COACH
Oh no...

Heat then pulls two dodgeballs out of the bag!

COLE
Dodgeballs!

Heat douses the balls with the gas, then picks it up and rolls into the ring.

COACH
We're in the middle of a Chamber of Hell match, and Heat is out there pouring gas on his balls!

Heat picks up the torch and ignites a ball, then chucks it at CMJ, striking him in the lower back!  He then ignites the other ball, and waits for Sandman to get to his feet, then drills him in the chest!

COACH
This is terrible!

Both men roll to the outside, and Heat celebrates in the ring as the crowd cheers him on.  He then rolls outside after CMJ, who is rolling around on the floor, and trips him up, setting him up for a slingshot, and sends him into the Chamber wall!

COACH
Oh, no!

COLE
And now CMJ takes the wall, and he is busted open!

Heat rakes CMJ's face across the cage, then tosses him back inside.  On the other side, Sandman pulls a ladder from underneath the ring, and slides it inside.

COLE
Sandman has got a ladder!

Heat slugs away at CMJ, until Sandman puts the ladder on over his head, and clotheslines both men with it!  He then takes the ladder off and slams it onto CMJ as the count begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

The lights move around the cells once again, before summoning the lowering of Denzel Spencer's cell!

COLE
And Denzel Spencer about to enter the match!

Denzel slides in and ducks a clothesline from Sandman, then batters him with right hands and body kicks, before running to the ropes and flooring him with a spinning wheel kick!  Cover...

Kickout!

Denzel backs Sandman into a corner, as Heat comes to and backs CMJ into the opposite one.  Heat and Denzel whip their men across into one another!  Heat then dropkicks Sandman over the top rope, as Denzel does the same to CMJ!

COLE
And a little teamwork between Denzel and Colombian Heat!

Denzel and Heat then face off with one another, and circle the ring.

COLE
And a little friendly banter between Denzel and Heat!

COACH
It won't be "friendly" for long, I guarantee that!

Denzel and Heat tie up, and Denzel grabs him in a side headlock.  Heat backs him into the ropes, then shoves him across.  Heat drops down, then comes up with a leapfrog, followed by a reverse monkey flip!

COLE
Nice move by Colombian Heat!

As Heat batters Denzel in a corner, Sandman is pulling the cactus out of the wagon, while CMJ sets up a table on the outside.

COACH
Sandman and Colin doing a little redecorating on the outside!

Sandman sets up the cactus in a corner, then grabs from his bin a chest protector which is covered in thumbtacks on the front!

COLE
Oh my!

Sandman puts on the chest protector and rolls inside the ring, as Denzel catches Heat with a gutwrench belly-to-belly!

COLE
These two have developed quite a friendship outside of the ring, but a heated battle taking place right now!

Sandman catches Denzel with a clothesline, then hooks him and lifts him in the air, dropping him with a gourdbuster ON THE LADDER~!

COACH
OW~!

COLE
Denzel face-first right down onto the ladder!

As CMJ slides into the ring, Sandman yells at him to set up Heat on the cactus.  CMJ obliges, whipping Heat back-first, and Sandman follows with an avalanche!

COLE
Heat sandwiched between cactus and thumbtacks!

CMJ tries to pile up, but Sandman moves, also pulling Heat out of the way, causing CMJ to fly right into the cactus!

COLE

SANDMAN

COACH

Sandman's laughter is upended, however, by a superkick from Denzel, which sends him to the outside!  Denzel then reaches over the top rope and pulls a surfboard out of the bin.  He climbs to the top rope, and uses the surfboard to ride the cactus down onto CMJ!  However, as he celebrates, Heat sneaks up behind him, and lifts him up, dropping him with the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!!!11111

COLE
Colombian Necktie for Denzel, but Heat can't make the cover!  Denzel catching a big break here!

Sandman rolls back inside, and covers Heat...

Kickout!

He then covers CMJ...

Kickout!

He then covers Denzel...

Shoulder up!

COLE
Three pin attempts by Sandman, none of them successful!

Sandman grabs Denzel, and rolls him outside onto the table which CMJ set up.  However, as he sets up a move, Heat comes from behind with a low blow!

COLE
And a low blow from Colombian Heat!

Heat catches his wind, then springs up to the top rope, but CMJ uses his momentum against him and shoves him off into the Chamber wall!  As Denzel moves out of the way, Heat falls backwards THROUGH THE TABLE~!

COLE
Heat took a huge fall right there, and that could end his night!

Sandman takes over on CMJ, catching from behind with a release German suplex, as the count begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

Thunderkid's cell lights up when the lights cease, and his cell lowers.

COLE
And I'm sure Sandman will be pleased with this entry, here comes TK!

TK slides inside, and hooks CMJ while Sandman drives in forearms and European uppercuts.

COLE
And right away, the Deadly Alliance going to work together!

Heat slowly rolls back inside, and TK lifts him and drops him in a back suplex, as Sandman sets the ladder on the top rope, then climbs up.

COACH
Could be a laddersault here!

Sandman stands up with the ladder, and flips back, but Heat rolls out of the way!  However, Sandman is able to plant the ladder into the mat, and push himself to land on his feet.  He then tosses the ladder to Heat, and TK slams it into his face with a chair!

COACH
Nice teamwork, guys!

Sandman then picks up Heat and hooks him, then drills him with the ARCHANGEL'S WINGS~!!!!!11111  Cover...

3!!!

COACH
So long, Heat!

COLE
Colombian Heat our first elimination!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Colombian Heat
eliminated by: Sandman9000 (pinfall)
remaining: Sandman9000, Colin Maguire Jr., Denzel Spencer, Thunderkid, The Teal Tiger (still to enter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TK and Sandman gloat, as the crowd boos.

COLE
So four men remain in the ring, as well as the Teal Tiger, who will be our final entrant in the match!

COACH
And he's got a lot of experience in this match!

COLE
Allegedly.

COACH
Oh come on.

TK rolls outside, and picks up Denzel, raking his face across the Chamber wall!  He then tosses him into the ring, where Sandman pummels him, while TK rummages underneath the ring.  He comes out with a BARBED WIRE BOARD~!

COACH
Oh my God...

COLE
Look what TK has found under the ring!

TK slides the board inside, where Sandman sets up Denzel for the ARCHANGEL'S WINGS~!!!!!11111...but Denzel shakes his arms free, and BACKDROPS SANDMAN ONTO THE BOARD~!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
And it backfires on the DA, as Denzel escapes!

Sandman rolls over to his hands and knees, and Denzel springboards off his back, leaping outside onto TK!

COLE
And Denzel taking flight, with an inadvertent assist from Sandman!

Denzel reaches into the bin, and pulls out a BARBED-WIRE BAT~!

COACH
Oh come on, the whole damn cage is wrapped in the shit, is the bat really necessary?

Denzel lines up with TK, and charges him, clotheslining him over the head with the bat!

COLE
And now TK has drawn blood!

However, CMJ catches Denzel from behind with the barbed-wire chair!

COLE
But CMJ from behind with that barbed-wire chair, and Denzel down!

COACH
Nice move, Colin!  As much barbed wire as these guys can get their hands on, it's A-OK with me!

CMJ then pulls a spool of barbed wire from out of the bin.

COACH
Wow, just like it was on command!

CMJ pulls off some wire, and clips it off, then wraps it around the throat of Denzel!

COLE
And Denzel being choked out with barbed wire!

The camera gets a close-up of Denzel gasping for air.

COACH
I haven't seen this much choking since the Bills played the Patriots!

CMJ then tosses Denzel inside, and executes a scoop slam onto the barbed-wire board.  CMJ then positions the ladder, and climbs up.

COACH
Wow, this'll be it for Denzel if this connects!

CMJ gets his balance atop the ladder, and does a front flip off the top...but Denzel is nowhere to be found, and CMJ lands BACK-FIRST ONTO THE BARBED-WIRE BOARD~!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
Denzel escapes again!

However, Denzel isn't totally safe, as Sandman slams the cactus on top of him, and TK uses a chair to smash him underneath it!

COLE
But there's Sandman and TK again, as they're looking to stick together until it's just them remaining, but first they'll have to get rid of this man, lowering down in 10 seconds!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

The Teal Tiger's cell lowers, and he slides into the ring, flooring TK with a clothesline!  He then does the same to Sandman!  Another for TK!  Another for Sandman!  He then catches TK with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE
Tiger coming in on a roll!

He backs into the ropes, and catches Sandman with a spinning wheel kick!  Cover...

Kickout!

CMJ takes a swing at Tiger with the barbed-wire bat, but Tiger ducks, and delivers a BLUE-THUNDER BOMB~!  Tiger then climbs to the top...

COLE
Could be that Frog Splash that the Tiger's known for!

Tiger comes off with a FROG SPLASH~!!!!!11111

3!!!

COLE
And Colin is eliminated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Colin Maguire Jr.
eliminated by: The Teal Tiger
remaining: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, Thunderkid, The Teal Tiger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
So we're down to four now!

TK and Sandman move in on Tiger, and hammer him down to the mat.  Denzel grabs TK from behind and backs him into a corner, and Tiger fights back on Sandman and does the same.  TK fights back on Denzel, as Tiger hammers Sandman down in the corner.  Denzel backs up and charges TK, who moves out of the way!

COLE
Nobody home on that charge by Denzel!

TK then levels Tiger from behind with a clothesline, then picks him up and executes a scoop slam.  He then whips Denzel hard into a corner, and picks him up in a PRESS SLAM~!

COLE
TK displaying his power in there right now!

TK slams Denzel down, then stalks him into a corner, choking him with his foot.  Tiger shoves the barbed wire board to the outside with his foot, then rakes TK's eyes from behind.  He whips TK across into a corner, but TK bounces out and catches him with a BICYCLE KICK~!

COLE
TK with that big bicycle kick!

Denzel comes to his feet and hammers TK with rights, then attempts an Irish whip.  TK reverses, but Denzel catches him with a spinning headscissor takedown!

COLE
Nice headscissors from Denzel!

Sandman charges out of the corner, and flattens Denzel with a YAKUZA KICK, only to walk into a AA SPINEBUSTER~! from Tiger!  Tiger then backs TK into a corner, and delivers a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

And another!

Denzel joins in the assault, delivering forearms to TK, then the two whip TK into the ropes, and execute a double hiptoss, guiding him onto the cactus!

COLE
And TK sent onto the cactus!

Sandman hammers Tiger from behind, leaving him dazed against the ropes.  Sandman then backs into the ropes, and charges...but Tiger BACKDROPS HIM OVER THE TOP, ONTO THE BARBED WIRE BOARD~!!!

COLE/COACH
:o

Crowd: HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

Tiger then floors TK with a superkick!  Denzel then lays the cactus across his crotch, as the crowd groans, and delivers  a big stomp!

COLE
...and that one really doesn't need described!

Tiger climbs to the top once again, and delivers another FROG SPLASH~!

COLE
Tiger with his second frog splash!

3!!!

COLE
And his second elimination!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eliminated: Thunderkid
eliminated by: The Teal Tiger
remaining: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, The Teal Tiger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
Tiger faring quite well in his first chamber match!

COACH
I'm gonna slap the [i]shit[/i] out of you.

Sandman slides back in, and Denzel cuts him off with an elbow, then gets to his feet and stomps away.  Tiger joins in on the assault, then they allow Sandman to get to his feet, and trade right hands on him.

COLE
Look at this, back and forth action!

Tiger and Denzel trade three right hands, before Tiger measures Sandman, and takes him right off his feet with a CHOP~!

Sandman rolls to the outside, and Tiger and Denzel both follow.  Tiger holds Sandman as Denzel grabs the barbed-wire chair, and swings...but Sandman moves out of the way, and Tiger gets leveled with the chair!

COLE
Denzel inadvertently striking Tiger with that barbed-wire steel chair!

Denzel then turns around into Sandman, who levels him with a clothesline!

COLE
And somehow, Sandman back in control of this match!

Sandman scoops up Denzel and rams his head into the Chamber wall!

COACH
It looks like Alf got busted open under his mask!  What a shame.

Sandman pushes the barbed-wire board back inside, and then rolls Denzel back inside.  He executes some BOOT SCRAPES~! in the corner, then catches the dazed Tiger coming in, and sets up the ARCHANGEL'S WINGS~!!!!!11111...but Tiger trips Sandman up, and applies a SHARPSHOOTER~!

COLE
Sharpshooter applied by Tiger!  A signature move of retired OAOAST superstar, Alfdogg!

COACH

Tiger keeps the hold applied, pulling Sandman away from the ropes, then releases and trips up the approaching Denzel, and applies the hold on him!

COLE
And now the hold applied on Denzel!

Tiger keeps the hold applied, as Sandman gets a hold of the barbed-wire chair, and brings it down on his head!

COLE
But Sandman comes right back with a big chairshot!

Denzel slowly gets to his feet, and Sandman delivers a shot to him, as well!  Sandman follows Denzel into the corner, and delivers some forearm shots.  He then whips Denzel across, and charges, but Denzel gets his feet up, then comes out with a clothesline!  However, Tiger then catches him with a bridging German suplex!

Kickout!

COLE
Wow, and Denzel just does escape!

Tiger then backs Denzel into a corner, and delivers a CHOP~!

And another!

Tiger then picks up the barbed-wire chair, and charges into the corner, but Denzel gets his feet up!

COLE
And Denzel using the foot, driving that chair right back into Tiger's face!

Denzel then waits on Tiger to get up, and catches him with a SCISSOR KICK~!  Cover...

NO!  Shoulder up!

Sandman gouges Denzel's eyes from behind, then grabs him in a front facelock.  As he holds Denzel, he kicks at Tiger, motioning him up, and Tiger joins him in the front facelock.

COLE
Look at this!  Tiger and Sandman working together, initiated by Sandman!

Tiger and Sandman double suplex Denzel ONTO THE CACTUS~!

COLE
And Denzel suplexed onto that cactus!

Tiger makes the cover...

NO!  Shoulder up!

COLE
But look at Denzel, in his first Chamber match, still show that fight!

Tiger tosses Denzel outside to Sandman, who has set up two tables, side-by-side, outside of the ring.  Tiger then sets up the ladder, and begins to climb.

COACH
Oh man, this'll be it for Denzel!

Sandman picks Denzel up onto the apron, and lifts him in a fireman's carry, rolling him onto one of the tables.  Then, as Tiger gets to the top of the ladder, Sandman runs behind and pushes it over, sending Tiger THROUGH ALL FOUR TABLES~!!!

COACH

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

Sandman goes to the floor, and pulls Tiger out of the wreckage, then rolls him inside, picks him up, and drills him with the PSYCHO DRIVAH~!!!!!11111

3!!!

COLE
And the Teal Tiger has been eliminated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eliminated: The Teal Tiger
eliminated by: Sandman9000
remaining: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
So we're down to two men, and for the second year in a row, Sandman will be in the ring for the duration of this match!  And by the looks of things, the result will be the same, as well!

Sandman stalks Denzel, who managed to escape the table mess at the last second.  He picks him up, and sizes him up for a right hand, but Denzel blocks, and delivers a flurry of rights!

COLE
But no!  Denzel fighting back once again!

Sandman goes to the eyes, then whips Denzel into the ropes, and goes for a clothesline, but Denzel ducks, and uses a spinkick to take Sandman over the ropes to the floor!  Denzel then grabs the steel steps, and picks them up, but Sandman cracks them with a chair, sending them down on top of Denzel!

COLE
Denzel going down, and those stairs coming down on top!

Sandman uses the chair, and slams it into the stairs three times with Denzel underneath!  Sandman then rolls Denzel back inside, and covers...

Shoulder up!

Sandman picks up Denzel, and sets up a suplex, but Denzel blocks, and delivers one to Sandman onto the ladder!

COLE
Suplex onto the ladder!

Denzel pulls Sandman off, and covers...

NO!  Shoulder up!

Denzel grabs the barbed-wire chair, and clobbers Sandman over the head with it!  He then rolls to the outside, and pulls two chairs out of the bin, and sets them up in the ring, then lays the barbed-wire board across them.

COACH
What is Denzel going for here?

Denzel then lays Sandman on the board, and sets up the ladder, then starts to climb.  However, he climbs with his back to Sandman, and Sandman rolls off the board, and hits him with a low blow!

COLE
But Sandman manages to save himself from that one!

Sandman then grabs the barbed-wire chair, and slams it onto the back of Denzel, holding it there after he does.  He then rolls outside and grabs the gas can and torch.

COLE
Oh my...

Sandman douses the board with the gasoline, then sets it aflame!

COLE
Sandman has set this barbed wire board on fire!

Sandman then climbs up the other side of the ladder, and delivers a right to Denzel, who fights back! A slugest ensues, then Denzel comes up with a handful of powder, blinding Sandman!  Denzel then climbs up a little farther, and hooks Sandman, taking him down with a CARRIBEAN COMPACTOR THROUGH THE FLAMING BARBED WIRE BOARD~!!!!!11111

COLE/COACH
:o

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

HO-LY SHIT~!

Denzel rolls over, and grabs the broken barbed-wire board, which had the flames go out on impact, and lays it over Sandman.  He then climbs to the top rope, and executes a 450 SPLASH ONTO THE BOARD ONTO SANDMAN~!!!!!11111  Denzel hooks the leg...

3!!!

COLE
That's it!

COACH
I don't believe it.

eliminated: Sandman9000
eliminated by: Denzel Spencer (pinfall)
WINNER: Denzel Spencer

BUFFER
[i]Ladies and gentlemen...the winner of the match...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OAOAST Heartland champion...DENNNNNNNNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
For the first time in two years, we have a new OAOAST Heartland champion!  Can you believe this night?

COACH
NO, I can't.

Denzel slowly gets to his knees, and is presented the belt, which he raises in the air.

COLE
And a remarkable run by Sandman9000, the longest title reign in OAOAST history!  And tonight, for the second year in a row, he lasted through this entire grueling match!  But all good things must come to an end, and it has done just tonight!

Denzel pulls himself out of the ring, where officials are waiting to escort him to the back.

COLE
A new era in the Heartland division has begun!  Denzel Spencer, the NEW OAOAST Heartland champion!

Sign in to follow this