TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback 4 Zero Hour

Patty sure knows how to come up with elaborate openings. Job well done.

No logo made me sad, but the show made me happy!

For a scaffold match Patty did the impossible, he actually made it interesting. The finish cracked me up. Bravo.

Women’s match was pretty F’N awesome.

The ME was wild. All kinds of shit going down. Very entertaining.

MOTN: Women’s title match

LOL Moment:

Finally Biff Atlas tumbles past Malaysia, beginning his unfortunate journey to the ring. But Biff spreads his “wings” and lets his graceful power of flight take over…

SPLAAAAAAAAAAT!

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Apparently Biff’s power of flight might have run into a bit of problem with a little thing called gravity. Biff lies face down on the canvas, motionless, breathless, and perhaps in a world of pain.

I should have the Chamber done later tonight, all I have left is the home stretch after the final entrance. Again, I'm sorry this is so late.

Are we the only ones who even use this board for anything? Sad and shameful.

GREAT graphics by KC, they look professional!

Tony's done a great job of making LKOS look like a legit threat in the tag division, I could even see them winning a belt one day. This match helped them with a big win over a top team. Good action by the way. I'd like to see OCC Vs MGHFC to.

Just like Tony said, a WILD mainevent. Great interplay between the lumberjacks and the two performers. I loved Maya and Jade coming down to assist their mommy.

Aw, Biff almost scored another upset there. But even though he lost he manages to find a positive in everything. Can't wait to see what's next in this tale.

I echo Patty's comments on the Kings, they're on quite a roll lately. Good tag match.

The scramble match was terrific. Finish was pretty funny, with Morgan kicking the referee rather than simply breaking the count. Shades of Demolition-Harts from SummerSlam 90, except she wasn't DQ'ed.

Excellent main event, as well. Some of the near-falls at the end really had me (or would have if I didn't already know who was winning!) And Krista defies the odds once again. What's next?

MOTN: Main event

LOTN:

COLE

OOHH! Right to the SKULL! And not the intended one!

Sign in to follow this