TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HS III Feedback

Even though it was only moved to HE today, notice everything was posted on Halloween!

We’ve been on a roll as of late w/opening matches. Reject/Teal Tiger continued the trend. Good to see the Alf character back…officially.

Holly/Morgan was some match. Possible rematch to come?

Cage match was all kinds of awesome. Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many emotions in my life, lol.

If only we were all as lucky as Alix. She won a singles title on her first attempt! Good shit there.

The costume contest was gold. :lol: at Melissa’s costume.

MOTN: D*LUX vs. THR

Quote of the Show: “Oh, Reject kicked this chick to the curb, but she’s good for a small coke at Wendy’s and a quick screw in my backseat. ” -- One of the Nerdly girls whose name I forgot!

LOL Moment:

COACH

I guess Alix doesn’t want to be the Marty Jannetty of Chicks Over Dicks.

ALIX

Huh? Who’s that?

COLE

How can you hear us from over there?

ALIX

I dunno! How can I hear the screams of the children ThunderKID molested?

TK

:huh:

Main event is in. Read and feedback, it's a good one!

I'll try to have feedback before bed, if not, I'll have it tomorrow.

Funny segment at the start with COD/Terry.

Surprisingly quick tag match, which hopefully means there's more to come in this feud. Ending was funny.

Women's title match was good stuff, and also left the door open for more. Can't wait to see what's next.

Excellent cage match. What will the fallout be, and will anything more come of Clem's decision to eject Logan?

US title match was terrific, as well. I'm anxious to see how this title reign of Alix is handled.

Costume contest was great. Classic Patty.

MOTN: Alix vs TK

LOTN:

TERRY

Knock knock!

MELODY

Who’s there?

TERRY

Yuf

MELODY

Yuf who?

TERRY

Yuffucked up, your costume sucks!

Damn its early here, but here's some late feedback

Hilarious opening segment as I told Tony. That'd be excellent to see on live TV.

Nice exciting opening match. I expected alf to be coming back, BUT, I always figured it'd be someone else under the mask, like Heat or PRL in order to throw everybody off. Hey we had an EWC sighting in the HD feedback thread.

:o and :wub: at Molly flashing! I wonder why we've never thought about something like that before. lol@cole's reaction. Fun little contest, I actually expected Rico and Lucius to pull out a tainted victory. lol taint.

Did anyone ever call those wwf or wcw hotlines back in the day?

ooopsie I forgot to do entrances for the ME! Oh well. KC did a great job as the starter, I came in and worked some middle relief, and Alf closed the game with a strong 1-2-3 inning. The OAOAST wins, and we did it without a 205 million dollar payroll. Anyway, looking forward to Reject's time as champion. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Sign in to follow this