TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

November Reign: The Canadian Way

Wanted: A quality opponent for Reject for the World title.

I'll be doing one of my massive Heartland title extravaganzas, so anyone who may be available is eligible for that.

Wanted: A quality opponent for Reject for the World title.

I'll be doing one of my massive Heartland title extravaganzas, so anyone who may be available is eligible for that.

Unless anyone got beef with this, both members of VICE are available for the Heartland extravaganza

Oh and I think Mister Dick is available for any Heartland thing

Why is that belt called the Heartland title anyway, where did that name come from?

I wanted a Midwest-sounding name for when Alf won it for the first time (to go along the lines of Puerto Rican/Italian title). I was deciding between Heartland, Great Lakes, and another one, maybe Midwest States or something like that. I consulted Hoff on it, and we both agreed on Heartland. It's just stuck since then.

Oh and I think Mister Dick is available for any Heartland thing

Why is that belt called the Heartland title anyway, where did that name come from?

I wanted a Midwest-sounding name for when Alf won it for the first time (to go along the lines of Puerto Rican/Italian title). I was deciding between Heartland, Great Lakes, and another one, maybe Midwest States or something like that. I consulted Hoff on it, and we both agreed on Heartland. It's just stuck since then.

Finally! An explanation after all these years! Gateway to the west title, would've been cool to for those STL cats. I totally forgot the belt was once named the Puerto Rican title, and I only slightly remember the Italian title

oh yeah, an NR match

TEAM ALFIX (Alfdogg, Alix, D*LUX, and ???)

-Vs-

TEAM LEJECT (Leon Rodez, Reject, ThunderKid, The Heavenly Rockers,)

Survivor Series Sweet Sixteen Match

Cucaracha Internacional (Landon Maddix and Nathaniel Black; James Blonde and Faqu) and All The Queen's Men (Mardi Gras Hellfire Club; Last Kings Of Scotland) vs. Citizen Soldiers, Christ Air Express, Orange County Cobras and Los Diablos De Fuego

One member of a team is eliminated, his partner is gone as well.

Here's who I have in the Heartland match:

Denzel Spencer ©

Sandman9000

Mr. Dick

J-MAX

Biff Atlas

CPA

Bosley

Love Doctors

Todd Cortez

Conquistadores

Colombian Heat