TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 11/8 HD~!

I'm working on it right now.

Also, I just now realized I've been spelling "Borough" wrong all this time. Not changing it now, though.

Yeah, neegas, its ya boy Patty O

Funny little segment with Reject and the boys. I never knew the city of Cinci had such bad sports teams. Alf ain't the Reds your favorite baseball team, you'd never see me taking fictional shots at the god Kobe and the wisemen.

Landon and Esther have great chemistry together. and lolololol@Blonde, that dude got even Los Diablos callin him gay!

The hot newz segment and the CAA match were good pieces of storyline advancements. I think this was the CAA first time wrestling on HD~! so maybe politics was in the works.

Man Alf's seg reminded me that I forgot to do write Spencer Reiger (yanks fan) taunting CMJ (Sawks fan) about the WS. Funny segment, tho, but on the real fuck the east coast and fuck all ya'll neegas holdin it down for that bum ass swamp land!

What can I say about the mainevent? Fantastic! Really liked the silver boa gag, that shizzzz was funnaaaay!

I could’ve sworn we previously used a Miley song for HD, maybe I just confused it with the MCS.

Strong promo from Reject to open the show. Loved the digs at the local sports teams. Classic Alf.

PPV? The Halloween Spectacular was on free TV! :lol: But I echo what Patty said, Landon and QE have excellent chemistry.

BW/CW was good stuff, plus it added more fuel to the fire between CS and Landon. Although is CW really trying to go 100-0? My OAOAST memory is bad, you know. If so, I eagerly await CW going Sid and random wiping people out to pad his stats!

Even Josie didn’t know THS was on free TV. That’s grounds for impeachment! Can you say President Brannigan? And after the Leon/Josie segment, that may be a possibility.

The BB’s are gonna be pissed after what happened to the G-Men Sunday. Gotta love the other heels giving the new (heel) champ respect.

LOL @ Holly’s reaction to Josie booking her in a SS tag match.

We get another funny moment (doggy style bit) courtesy of Alix and D*LUX.

And we close the show with a highly entertaining ME.

MOTN: JB vs. Alix

Quote of the Show:

REJECT

Because let's face it, Krista's time was up. Unfortunately, she couldn't figure that out, because like most women, she didn't have a watch. And why don't women have watches, T-Kid?

THUNDERKID

Because there's a clock on the stove!

LOL Moment:

LANDON

Don't even get me started on that costume contest. Total objectification of women, including Queen Esther. I was appalled.

MEGAN

So appalled, he had to take his laptop into the bathroom for fifteen minutes.

LANDON

To vomit, yes.

Funny segment with Landon/Blonde/QE. Blonde's bit in particular was terrific.

Good match between Baron and CW. CW's getting on a roll, interested to see where it takes him.

Great segment with Leon and Josie. Leon just keeps getting his buttons pushed. What will he do next?

Nice little squash by the Can-Ams.

VINTAGE Patty in that Alix/D*LUX segment.

Terrific first defense by Alix over Blonde.

MOTN: Alix/Blonde

LOTN: "Wish James Blonde luck, because until Krista comes back I’m gonna break the arm of every person I face……hehehehhe only kidding, but wouldn’t it be awesome if I wasn’t? I could mount the arms on my wall, like my uncle Jose mounts the heads of his dead rival drug dealers. Well, anyway, bye!" - Alix

I could’ve sworn we previously used a Miley song for HD, maybe I just confused it with the MCS.

History of Helddown THEME SONGS!

Tommy Lee-Hold me down

Lucy Woodward-Trust Me

Ashlee Simpson-LaLa

Shop Boys-Party Like a Rockstar

Chamillionaire-Ulimate Victory

Kevin Rudof-Let it rock

Miley Cyrus-Party In the USA

I think that's the order.

Sign in to follow this