TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Season's Beatings: WDW's 5th anniversary

I put this in the tour thread months ago, and said I'd get at you with a list of former WDW competitors. Here's the list.

Alfdogg

"After Hours" Felix Strutter

Team Heyross

Deuce Deuce Bigelow

Jumbo

Vinny Valentine

Denzel Spencer

Chris Stevens

Nathaniel Black

If you don't want to write a match for this, that's fine, but I would like to at least get all these guys involved, even if it's a little blurb match like you would write for Syndicated. But I'll definitely be writing at least two matches for this:

OAOAST World title

Reject © vs Alfdogg

Special guest referee: CWM

OAOAST Heartland title, I Quit match

Denzel Spencer © vs Sandman9000

Any questions, just let me know.

Chris Stevens that brings back memories, sweet, sweet memories. So many memories. I'll do Christian Wright Vs Chris Stevens I suppose.

Who's announcing the show, Alf? Are you posting it?

Weird question but what's the set look like, and who's the ring anounncer? Penzer?

I'll do Last Kings of Scotland Vs Panic! At the Disco so Vinny is covered, so that probably covers everyone. I may just have to do a syndicated style blurb though.

Which team was the last to hold the WDW tag titles? I checked the Title History thread but didn't see the WDW belts listed, although I want to say Team Heyross after learning the WDW & HI-YAH tag belts were merged w/the OAOAST tag titles.

Team Heyross were the only team to hold the belts.

Ring announcer is David Penzer. You can use your imagination for the set.

You can use your imagination for the set.

How about on both sides of the entrance stage there are tall letters that spell out WDW and flash various colors, in the center wrestlers enter through a semi sphere made to look like Earth, the water parts would serve as video screens while the countries remain green. On top of the world a gigantic sword is plunged into it.

Also, the show will be held at the Pepsi Coliseum, which is located in the Indiana State Fair. Seats approx. 8,000 in stadium seating, plus approx. 900 chair seats on the floor level. The Indiana Ice of the USHL plays there, and the Pacers played there in the ABA.

Sign in to follow this