TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 2/5 HD~!

Did you see the way I bolded the words "PRL PROMO" boom that's hot

KC and I had a debate over Vinny Valentine's inclusion in the KOTR. Maybe if I had let him last to the final four in the rumble, KC would've had no choice but to include V-Squared. Good match though. Good to see the Biff/Vinny feud go on.

Hot matchup between old rivals. Liked Team Heyross getting involved towards the end. Both teams looked very strong in this match, it almost made me dying to see another feud between the four.

Poor Tyler! I knew something was up when Maya and Jade didn't enter with him. That's a lesson to be learned for all superstars, have a Duncan girl with you and you won't get fucked with. Hopefully this leads to D*LUX Vs TOMMY G AND BIG BO. CAPS LOCK ON!

Very interesting segment between Black and Maddix. I like how KC is able to take happenings in the rumble and use them within storylines and angles. That's sharp writing!

No Alf, but I assume he's in hiding, unable to stomach the terrible sonning the Saints will inflict on the Colts.

Half ass feedback since 149 is feeling under the weather.

How half-assed?

Fun little show.

That half-assed.

:lol: at the Tom Brandy typo, unless Patty isn't a football fan.

MOTN: COD vs. LKOS

Quote of the Show: MD had some funny lines I'm too lazy to go find. Hey, told you I'm under the weather!

:lol: at the Tom Brandy typo, unless Patty isn't a football fan.

Man, you know I don't watch football! Hockey, soccer, basketball. That's it for Patty. Is it Brandy or Brady? I assume its Brady if I made the typo!

Hope ya feel better!

Sign in to follow this