TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crandamaniac

Saturday, June 29th

Guest Prince Paul
Read above, and Happy Fake_Razor day to ya

huh? did i miss something?

Guest FakeRazor

*SNIFF* This is beautiful man. This just proves how much everyone loves me, as I didn't even ask for a day, nor do I even post here that often (which is changing). Thank you for this honor.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'll post a bio in a wee bit...

Guest FakeRazor

The Smart Marks.com bio: FakeRazor

FakeRazor, born and raised on the rough and tumble streets of Springfield, New Jersey is a force to be reckoned with at The Smart Marks. FakeRazor's journey to Smark-dom started with one of the greatest sites ever, Wrestlecrap.com. Enlisted as a poster at their fine forum, FakeRazor became the TOP poster, and eventually created a forum of his own, which went on to become Delphi's most popular wrestling board, and even got a shill in a recent Wrestlecrap mailbag (WOOO!).

Somewhere along the road (October, 2001) FakeRazor joined up at the Smarks EZboard. A semi-frequent reader of the site dating back to the Rantsylvania days, FakeRazor made a splash at EZboard, becoming decently respected and racking up over 1000 posts. He established an alliance and friendship with a usual loner, AustinHHH4Life through AIM.

A true journeyman, FakeRazor created his own site, which admittingly failed miserably. Sensing his talent, Mike Palmer, head of Cheap Pops hired FakeRazor to write for them, but sadly, the site closed before FakeRazor was able to write anything. When he saw the opprotunity to write for the Smart Marks, FakeRazor jumped on the opprotunity, and was signed on to write columns for the lovely site. He currently has a column entitled The Last Word, which he advises you all to check out weekly.

FakeRazor's current status on the Smarkboard is relativly unknown. He has become the Sting of the Smarkboard, once quite respected and known, but now sorta just lurks in the rafters, teasing a return. Will FakeRazor ever return full time? Only FakeRazor knows for sure....

------

That was fun...

Guest crandamaniac
How does a poster get a day?

it's a thing, there are a few threads on it. Basically it goes to a poster who has had an impact on this board. You have to nominate somebody else, and that person gets a thread. It was decided that Saturday is FakeRazor Day, Sunday is NBT day, Monday: Shaved Bear, Tuesday: Kotzenjuge and Wednesday is my day

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I find the concept behind this incredibly funny.

BUT, in keeping with the topic, FR is another guy dating back from the old ezboard, so that makes him automatically cool..., but I'm STILL higher on the totem pole than he is. :D

Guest Austin3164life

FakeRazor is an intelligent guy and knows his wrestling. He and I share many similar ideas in pro-wrestling, and we both want the same things from it. Doesn't post here frequently, but when he does it's valuable. I've been online friends with him since the old ezboards days months back, and he's never changed. Just one message for ol' Razor.....

UR 2 cool 2 B 4 Gotten, man!! :D