TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigTim2002

Sunday June 30th

Guest BigTim2002

Since the decline of the IGN Boards, BigTim decided to go to TheSmarks.com and start his business there as soon as old IGNWFers like Ash Ketchum and Crusen86 started showing up. He joined the SWF in Jan 2002, and then after not having enough time, took some time off, and then came back with enough time to capture the TV Title, and then with graduating and other things in real life getting in the way, BigTim took another leave of absence. Now, with all the bs behind him, he is ready to focus on wrestling as a whole, and is now a FIRM memeber of the SWF.

BigTim has been watching wrestling since the age of 4, when he saw an old tape of Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan fighting at this Wrestlemania III thing, and then was hooked. He has since become more knowledgable of the wrestling business and made the transformation from Mark to Smart. However, he still marks for some wrestlers, like most smarts do. He has FINALLY gotten into puro, and is definitely impressed, wanting to see some of the more classic matches. He has reached over 300 posts, and is delighted that he is getting SOME respect in the forums, flaming or otherwise, because heat is heat, DAMMIT!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Props the RVD/Storm Revolution...I'm glad to see we have even more members

Have a happy Sunday man

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
New holder of the "Least views in HD" title is this tasty little number from June 2002.

Quite why someone decided that the time to unveil their big day was 1:40 AM, however, is annother matter.

alright, joke's over.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Man, that's like some weird KJ Brackish prequel.

No, there's no gay sex picture.

Remember when you faked your cyber death? That was tremendous...