TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

When Molly came out last night....

Guest Anglesault

Okay, now, Cefty boy, in case you might have forgotten, CANADIANS DON'T COUNT. I could go up there selling shoe horns and come back a rich man. What do they do in the REAL world?

Guest treble charged

I choose not to ignore Anglesault, as he is constantly flame baiting me. Were this to stop, then perhaps I would start ignoring him.

And Superstar should take his own advice and ignore those of us who choose to complain about Anglesault. It's a two way street, buddy.

Guest CanadianChick
Okay, now, Cefty boy, in case you might have forgotten, CANADIANS DON'T COUNT. I could go up there selling shoe horns and come back a rich man. What do they do in the REAL world?

Well that's just ignorance at its highest...

Guest Anglesault

No really, what the hell good is Canada as a whole?

You still can't give me Charger's numbers outside Canada.

Guest treble charged

Hey, I'll admit that they're are relatively unknown in the US, unless you live within spitting distance of the border.

And if you're going to resort to Canada-bashing as a way to strengthen your argument, then you need to work on your debating skills.

Guest CanadianChick

fuck, at least we aren't as ignorant as some Americans, like you Anglesault. I bet in your eyes, no other country is worth anything, except for America.

Guest Anglesault
I bet in your eyes, no other country is worth anything, except for America.

Israel is cool. So is Great Britain. Every other country is either hopelessly useless or just "there"

Guest CanadianChick

Anglesault, you know those things that you can't get in the USA? Guess where they come from? OTHER COUNTRIES! BUt they are all useless, right?

Guest Anglesault

I'm sorry, my lif does not revolve around gum ball machine toys from Taiwan.

Correction though, Japan has a use as well.

Guest CanadianChick

Cars (not Chevys and Fords that break down in a week), clothing, oil, lumber...what do these all have in common? They come from other countries, countries that you call useless.

Guest treble charged

Don't get into pissing contests with Anglesault. It will get you nowhere. He is never wrong. He won't shut up until you get tired, so he thinks he wins every argument.

Guest Anglesault

Everything there can be domestically made or produced. Key word, could.

Guest Prince Paul

Treble Cleft- you are the fucking troll on the board that I see. You are the one that came into this thread with your smart ass baiting ways. Trying to use some shitty song lyrics to get your point accross? It seems you have a real fixation with AS. You might want some professional help to check into that, okay?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Ummm... TC didn't flame AS until like the 13th reply in this thread, and AS was being flamed WAY before that.

Nice intention and all, but reread the thread next time before mindlessly blaming someone.

Guest treble charged
Treble Cleft- you are the fucking troll on the board that I see. You are the one that came into this thread with your smart ass baiting ways. Trying to use some shitty song lyrics to get your point accross? It seems you have a real fixation with AS. You might want some professional help to check into that, okay?

First of all, please read over what you're saying before posting it. Spelling and grammar errors really hurt your argument.

Second of all, http://pub79.ezboard.com/fvanillamidgetsforumfrm9, TWO threads, made in my honour, by your hero, Mr. Anglesault.

Third of all, what I said in my first post in this thread about Anglesault was all fact. While his first post about me was more insinuation that I was a pedophile.

Who's baiting who?

And APO, thank you.

Guest Anglesault
While his first post about me was more insinuation that I was a pedophile.

You know, you never did prove that allegation wrong...

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

No problem, TC.

And on that link, CWM is pretty bitter now, isn't he? It was pretty nice of him to call everyone over here sheep and say the average age is like 14!

Me and CWM were always cool, but man, that was just wrong. Although I DO agree with him about bps, though.

Guest treble charged
You know, you never did prove that allegation wrong...

Like I said, getting into pissing contests with you is pointless.

Guest Anglesault

Okay, fine. But I do have a riddle for you.

What do Treble Charged and Bruce Wayne from the Batman TV Show have in common?

Guest Vyce

Well, I do not share the anti-Anglesault sentiment.

In reality, I respect Anglesault (as a poster and fellow HHHater), and often find his posts amusing and delightful.

Except the cruizer thing. Cause there, he's so very, very wrong. ;)

Guest Anglesault

The answer: The both rarely kissed a girl and lived with a young boy.

Guest The Superstar

Cleft: That was one of the first, if not the first, times I've actually posted anything about the Anglesault bashers. Usually when I read Sault bashing (pretty much every thread) I... you know, IGNORE it. What I meant was people consistently bashing Anglesault after everything he says.

Guest benoitrules2000

Hey anglesault, what about australia?

And dude, I agree with your angle worship and all but you do have an uncanny ability to make ANY thread about you.

I mean look at the freakin topic title!

Guest benoitrules2000

Mate, you and treblecleft have turned it into a anglesault vs cleft thread!

Guest The Superstar

If he hadn't posted those song lyrics, this thread would have been in better shape.