TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Incandenza

The One and Only Raw Thread for 7/1/02

Guest Incandenza

Here's the official preview:

Week after week, Jeff Hardy has been putting his body on the line so that he can live up to what he says he is -- extreme. One could argue that just by challenging the WWE Undisputed Champion, the Undertaker, Hardy has already lived up to what he calls himself. However, last Monday on RAW, Jeff made a shocking challenge that will allow himself to lay it all on the line.

This Monday on RAW, Jeff Hardy will face the Undertaker in a ladder match for the WWE Undisputed Championship! As arguably the greatest competitor in matches of this kind, will Jeff Hardy be able to climb the highest mountain this industry has to offer by winning the title? Or will the Undertaker, making his first ladder match appearance, be able to thwart the young Hardy and send him to a nearby medical facility? Find out this Monday on RAW!

You can't miss RAW, this Monday at 9/8 CT on TNN, live from the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire!

-------------------

Well, Smackdown threw down the gauntlet last week and put on a good show, so here's hoping Raw is up to the challenge. I don't know about that ladder match, though....

(And yes, I am aware of how early this is.)

Guest FeArHaVoC

I Hope Angle does a Run-In during the Ladder Match and saves it.

Also, JR said Benoit has been cleared to Wrestle. What are the chances of him having a match?

Guest Zack Malibu

Since I doubt The Undertaker plans on taking any sick bumps in the ladder match tonight, I say that the finish sees Jeff getting the belt while the ref is bumped, only to have Undertaker push the ladder out from under him. Jeff can do that "hang from the cord" spot, unhook the belt, and fall to the mat. As Jeff lay in a heap on the mat, Undertaker picks up the belt, just in time for the ref to see, and gets the win.

Guest undisputedjericho
As arguably the greatest competitor in matches of this kind

He's only won one (No Mercy '99) that I can remember.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

I only wish that Vinnie Ru hadn't been shunted out of the creative team so quickly after returning.

Part of me would love to see what finish he could have concocted for the ladder match.

SWERVEZ~!

SHOOTZ~!

SWERVEZ~!

SHOOTZ~!

etc.

Guest Anglesault

He's won two. The day after Unforgiven '00. The point still stands, because he's lost five.

Guest undisputedjericho

Ah yes, from the first Raw on 'Da NEW...TNN' as Booker would say.

Guest Austin3164life

They're definitely going to tease a Jeff Hardy win. It would be stupid if all we saw was a "Big Evil" squash. On another note, if Benoit is definitely cleared to wrestle from now on, here's hoping they set him up in an impromptu match or something of that sort. I've been waiting far too long to see Chris Benoit get back into the ring........

Guest Mattdotcom

Why are the RAW previews only building up the ladder match? Every commercial and preview are selling it like it'll be important...aw....

Let's all cross our fingers and hope RVD begins the concussion angle I suggested last week.

Guest TheHulkster

You wouldn't believe the strange journey I had to go through to find a picture of jeff hardy for my sig. I went on google and typed in Jeff Hardy and there were loads of sites, all by this odd subculture of female wrestling fans. They have communities and fan clubs and message boards that say:

"Christie: OMG, THE HARDYZ ARE SO HOTT!!!!!!1111

Xtreme Hardy Girl: Did you see Jeff's hair this week?

Jeff's Girl 2Xtreme: Me and Jeff are getting married someday."

and it's seems that they only watch the WWE to see guys who used to wrestle in Omega, particularly the Hardys (there were a few shane helms and shannon moore sites who have appear to have formed an alliance with the matt and jeff sites). I think the Hardys are cool and all, and enjoy their work for the most part, but jesus, some people are fanatical.

Another strange thing is that i've seen a few Kane sites just like the Hardy's sites, all by females with fan fiction, poems, and a bunch of pictures of Kane. Thank god Hogan doesn't have strange ass sites like that.

Guest What?!

I'm thinking Last Ride or Chokeslam from the top of the ladder.

Either way, Jeff is dead.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

I'm hoping for an O'Haire match, cause I missed Heat. Maybe Benoit, Eddy G vs. Flair, Bubba?

Guest nikowwf

TONIGHT

I'd like to see Booker T beat X-Pac or Big Show clean despite NWO interference. Let him get a big victory followed by THE SPINAROONIE!!!!

I'd also like to see someone from Smackdown sent over by Vince to Raw, to give smackdown some more workers. I think its a little short on talent sometimes, but that's also because they have placed eddy & benoit with flair...let them wrestler others.

NIKO

Guest Prince Paul
You wouldn't believe the strange journey I had to go through to find a picture of jeff hardy for my sig.

Sucks for you...and look, it doesn't even work. BWAHAHAHAHA! Sorry.

Anyhow, D-Day is here. I'm hoping for a good ladder match, but I'm also hoping Vince isn't fucking insane and going to put the belt on Jeff Hardy. If Hardy wins, I'll be on the forums watching the shit explode.

PS-God, please don't let Jeff Hardy win.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

I am looking forward to Jeff's death tonight...Sorry, he won't win...Angle will

So, umm, hey jeff? Nice knowing you? Thanks for the memories!

Guest razazteca

I predict the return of KANE who will be under the ring and appear through a trap door helping his brother retain the title and start a series of boring tag team matches of Taker & Kane vs Hardys

Golddust & Booker T will be funny again.

Vince Mcmahon will have another slogan which he will repeat a million times.

Guest LesnarLunatic

tonight... I think Jeff will win the title, before he passes out in the Anklelock on Smackdown.

and then Angle takes on Taker at the next PPV.

Lesnar v. Angle at Summerslam

Guest Masked Heel

its about two hours from Raw if the matches that they are telling us about are any indication Raw is going to suck tonight and there will be much flaming on this board and the people will rejoice

Keeping with the predictions I predict that

Brock will come out to no pop tonight

Flair will have some weird explination

Raven will be somewhere outside the building looking sad

Matt will be involved in the ladder match but it will still suck even with two Hardyz bumping and Jeff will still loose

and lastly and most sadly Lawler will continue to piss everyone off by talking about Molly's "fat" ass

Guest The Superstar

On an unrelated note, BPP, I love your new banner.

That is all.

Oh yeah, I think Zack's idea could happen.

Guest Ram

If Jeff doesn't win, it would make a very pointless match.

If he does win, the title will be retired officially wednesday morning.

Hmm.

Guest Redhawk
Brock will come out to no pop tonight

Is he supposed to be getting pops? He was a heel the last time I checked.

Guest Rob Van Dam

JR just said during the raw preview during star trek, i think he said it by accident on air, he whispered to the King "I can't believe there putting the strap on him"

Guest jimmy no nose
JR just said during the raw preview during star trek, i think he said it by accident on air, he whispered to the King "I can't believe there putting the strap on him"

I doubt this actually happened. Aren't those things pre-taped?

Guest BorneAgain

That was some weird dubbing with Vince's voice over Brock's mouth

Guest Choken One

How long i "Ruthless agression" gonna last before the next Catchphase is coined?

P.S: Shane McMahon returns TONIGHT! Bank on it!