TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingOfOldSchool

God Damned -Cutthroat-

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I've been wanting to say this recently, but you've gotten VERY annoying... even more than normal.

In just about single folder I visit here, I find your name repeatedly in the "Latest Post" column.

It's not even that totally, it's the fact that you offer NOTHING AT ALL IN YOUR POSTS. Every post I see, it's a Bump. Or in the "Best Sig" thing in General, you posted three times asking "What About Kirby?"

You keep posting the most retarded, spammy responses I've seen this side of zacalex90210653, BradshawtheHoss and Baron Von Ruthless.

Second issue, YOU DO NOT NEED 4 or 5 THREADS IN THE TESTING AREA! One is adequate enough, because new signatures automatically transfer to old posts... Hell, even one Testing folder post is a stretch unless absolutely necessary, because you can simply check on an older post, as I've already said.

Third issue, concerning what you posted in the Smarks Crew... I normally wouldn't have any problems, if someone was to begin a recap thing for the SJL/SWF. But you do not represent us in any way, nor do I wish you to do so. I mean, you have something like a 2-17 record, hardly the last person I'd pick to write a column about us or be our ambassador. Concerning that, I doubt anyone in the Smarks Krew is concerned with what the SWF/SJL does or cares if you keep posting columns there, especially if plenty of persons here don't even read our shows to begin with.

Now, stop acting like a pest and slow down on the posting.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Mafia,

You just got yourself a new Mafia mark... or whatever you call them.

Guest RetroRob215

Yeah, Kirby was SOOOO 1996. And who wants to see him dancing anyway. If you want a quality sig. look no more because you are approaching one.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Uhh...someone better play devils advocate...

Cut Throat has a cool name!!!!

This has been the Taker Mark

Guest razazteca

and he is a big mark for Booker T but the one word post of Sucka does get annoying

Guest CED Ordonez

Mafia,

fdb5add1.gif

Those words say it all.

-Ced "Was wondering when the Cutthroat flaming was going to happen" O

Guest KingOfOldSchool
and he is a big mark for Booker T but the one word post of Sucka does get annoying

I didn't even see that post until today. He's the type of moron who still says "Suck It" and throws down the crotch chop. He's the type of imbecile who says "What?" at every show, during every promo. He's the type of idiot who goes into a chat room and spams wrestler catchphrases. Oh well, guess his mother was still doing dope when she got knocked up.

And to my fellow SWF'ers, in the form of Ash and Ced, thanks. deKindes and Thoth hadn't majorly flamed Cutthroat in a good while, so I had to.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I have always been a Mafia mark, but now my markness just went up 80%.

DEEPTHROAT, the mindless, nutless sucker of corporate COCK~!, belongs in the Special Olympics, not the Smarksboards.

Hell...

It's an insult to the mentally disabled, to compare them to Deepthroat.

He posts the absolute lamest things and expects us to laugh with him, when we're really laughing AT him. In the SJL, many people have tried to up his skill and make him not look so pathetic... but our ideas penetrate his skull like the wind blows off of a rock-hard tower.

But overall...

You are nothing more than a mere 10 or 12-year old who is VERY immature and primitively stupid, and is utterly devoid of any testosterone.

In the much-kinder words of Thoth... if you've considered sucide before, I ask that you reconsider.

Guest saturnmark4life

I guess i don't come on here enough to find him annoying. Meh.

Guest Renegade

Dang Mafia and Flexxx said everything i wanted to say...

Cutthroat your inbred, thats the only explanation. You are the inbred child of a long long line of inbred hicks.

Guest Tod deKindes

Wait, there's more.

First of all, you penis-less freak, how in the HELL did you ever get accepted into the SJL?! And how in the HELL can your record be 2-17!? You mean someone was drunk enough to let you win twice?!

Second, my deprived of a wang non-friend, you are absolutely the biggest example of markdom, stupidity, uninterest, and absolute ineptness I have EVER had the misfortune of witnessing.

And one last thing, no-dick. Your lame attempts at being funny, interesting, or part of the gang are absolutely irrelevant. No one likes you, I don't like you and no one gives a crap what you have to say. Fuck man, do you even WRITE for the SJL?!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

He does. But apparently, every single match he writes is of little quality. Hell, I've read one of his matches and I'm not impressed at all. Very poor grammar and match flow, with almost no description of moves at all.

It's like Cutthroat doesn't even know how to write in English class properly... he has bad use of adjectives.

And kudos for Tod for finally flaming CT the proper way >=)

Guest AM The Kid

*tosses two cents on the table*

I find him annoying as well.

Guest Insanityman

He's flamed me too... and well he annoys the fuck out of me. And it's people like him -and me- that gives/gave (for CT) bad name to 13 year olds. Hell, I believe I write twice as well as Cutthroat.

I'm not much of a basher.

Guest RetroRob215

As long as your posts revolve around anything but Kirby, I would say you are a better writer than Cutthroat.

Guest Ace309

Unfortunately, Dames has not yet complied with my request to change Cutthroat's subtitle to "Like The Mulkeys, Only Less Entertaining."

Guest Kid Kablam

I think that Cutthroat is an animator. I go two film school with animators, and if there are two things that animators like, it's anime (his avatar) and non sequitor humor that makes most people go "Huh?" This would explain his random posts that, because I have a similar sense of humor as a movie geek, I actually find funny.

Guest redbaron51

I totaly ignore Cutthroat, but like Flexxx, he is an annoying bastard.