TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Jeff Hardy

Guest razazteca

Is it me or does Jeff Hardy lack that intangible something that makes a great promo? The pathetic Hey I'm Not Done Yet voice is one of the worst I have heard from a WWE "star" its worst than dare I say Stephanie McMahon's singing voice.

Guest RobJohnstone

yes he cannot talk, and he is one of my least favorite wrestlers but, definitly a good effort tonight. The camera angles were on point at the end, I thought he might win. That match definitly had good emotion to it. Me giving props to jeff hardy is like anglesault saying angle should job to funaki on metal in the opening match. So yeah, I liked it

--Rob

Guest Army Eye

in that promo he SHOULD have sounded like he was dying. Taker has just killed him. Nothing wrong with that one although he's a poor talker in general.

Guest evenflowDDT

Please... Jeff Hardy's TOO EXTREME for promo's! You can't hold a mic when you're jumping off a [insert exaggerated height here]-ft ladder!

Guest Some Guy

He's a shit kicker from North Carolina. Can anybody from there speak english properly? :)

His mic skills suck and what the fuck was with him jumping around like an idiot tonight? Was that ruthless agression?

Guest LesnarLunatic

The Giant Ladder of Doom was hauled out so Undertaker could reach the belt.

Guest razazteca

Ok so Jeff was suppose to play hurt or dead after the Undertaker matches but his general speaking voice is bad. Even during the begining of the "Return to the Extreme" when Jeff was playing guitar, I notice his voice was missing that special something, maybe its confidence or charisma whatever it is Hardy is missing It.

Guest crandamaniac
He's a shit kicker from North Carolina. Can anybody from there speak english properly? :)

HEY! I'm from NC and I can.......ah crap, you're right! But then again we know how to pronounce a "r" (lol j/p :P)

Guest LesnarLunatic

were you born in North Carolina or just an immigrant there?

Hell.. Jeff gets high on pixi sticks and marks all over his arms. Then he puts on his manjuice green glow in the dark paint so he can dance around like an idiot when he comes out, like he's high on Meth or something.

Guest Some Guy
He's a shit kicker from North Carolina.  Can anybody from there speak english properly?  :)

HEY! I'm from NC and I can.......ah crap, you're right! But then again we know how to pronounce a "r" (lol j/p :P)

What the fuck ah you talking about? All of us in Boston pronouce ah "AH's". Nomah, Hahvahd, Cah, see I told you. :)

Guest Anglesault

Well, why don't you drive down there from Boston? Just get out of the Bah, hop in your cah, and drive down. Trust me, it's no that Fah!

Guest Anglesault

I guess thet aren't giving Angle the title for Fourth of July. It's not fair to give Angle the belt on his holiday and not Hardy on (or near) his. I mean, you all know what yesterday was...big parade...

Guest LesnarLunatic

They would have given Jeff Hardy the title on the UN's Anti-Drug day. Just for the pure irony of it.

Guest razazteca
I mean, you all know what yesterday was...big parade...

Well if that was the case then why did'nt X-Pac have a match on Raw?

Guest dreamer420

for the training the wwe has probably provided him i bet jeff is actually pretty good. he doesn't seem like he's ever really been given any direction in what to say on the mic but with the push he is getting right now maybe lombardi could give him from tips

Guest TheDames7

You know, I really liked his mic work last week....he finally sounded legit for a few seconds. "You beat my ASS time and time again...."

Dames

Guest Anglesault

Isn't he married with children?

Guest Some Guy
He's a shit kicker from North Carolina.  Can anybody from there speak english properly?  :)

Well, why don't you drive down there from Boston? Just get out of the Bah, hop in your cah, and drive down. Trust me, it's no that Fah!

You of all people a "New Yawka" form "Lon Gisland" (not a typo) are one to talk about my accent. Go get some "Cooofee" and talk to me later.

Guest LesnarLunatic

At least New York didn't lose the Civil War!

as for Missouri...

uh... we were on both sides, so we couldn't lose. :)

Guest razazteca
QUOTE (razazteca @ Jul 2 2002, 12:44 AM)

explain the Bronco Buster then :o

Guest Anglesault
At least New York didn't lose the Civil War!

And Boston did? :unsure: :blink:

As for your comments, Some Guy, I don't have speak like that. I lucked out in that department, as I say everything correctly. I've never heard Cooofee, but I have heard cahfee

Guest Anglesault
QUOTE (razazteca @ Jul 2 2002, 12:44 AM)

explain the Bronco Buster then :o

I can't...

Guest Some Guy

Well at least Boston isn't the only place with "Fag Festivals." I wen to Boston one day, got of the train at North Station (The Fleetcenter) and was surronded by purple ballons and fat guy in chaps. Needless to say I turned around and got on the Subway and went the next stop. And then asked a homeless person to but me beer. I was like 15 at the time.

AS he was talking about N. Carolina. My sister went to college with a girl who's mother is the prototypical "Lon Gisland" women and she says "Cooofee" and calls her daughter "Booby." And people say Bostonians are fucked up?

Guest razazteca

So is this the end of the Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy series of matches?

Or will there be: "Hey, You Beat Me At My Own Game, But Its Not Over Yet.......I Want a HITC Match!"

Guest LesnarLunatic

Jeff Hardy will challenge Undertaker to a "Swanton Match"

and then he will lose that match also. :)

Guest Anglesault

BOOBY! Oh, that is HUGE here! the "oo" is pronoucned loke "floor" not "tooth" right?

Guest LesnarLunatic

Undertaker will just powerbomb Jeff Hardy while the ref is out and tell the ref that he gave Jeff a swanton.

Guest razazteca

yup Undertaker sure did make Jeff Hardy famous tonight [/sarcasm]

Guest Some Guy
BOOBY! Oh, that is HUGE here! the "oo" is pronoucned loke "floor" not "tooth" right?

no it's pronounced like "Booby" as in tits.