TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Danger

So...

Guest Max Danger

Are the headlines not going to be updated any time this year?  I know you all do this for fun, and you don't have time to post every day, which is fine by me.  But the Headline about Ric Flair tearing up the contract to sell his half of WWF to Vince thanks to Steve Austin has been up for quite awhile.  I say just get rid of the Headlines altogether, but that's just me.

Also, the Smarkboard link on the site takes you to the old forum which we don't use anymore.  I still click it everytime even though I know it goes to the old one, and it's frustrating.  But that's my own stupid fault.  :)

Ok, just wondering about those two things.

Guest Judas14
Are the headlines not going to be updated any time this year?  I know you all do this for fun, and you don't have time to post every day, which is fine by me.  But the Headline about Ric Flair tearing up the contract to sell his half of WWF to Vince thanks to Steve Austin has been up for quite awhile.  I say just get rid of the Headlines altogether, but that's just me.

Also, the Smarkboard link on the site takes you to the old forum which we don't use anymore.  I still click it everytime even though I know it goes to the old one, and it's frustrating.  But that's my own stupid fault.  :)

Ok, just wondering about those two things.

According to Keith, only Botter can change the headlines section of the front page and Botter's AWOL at the moment....

And yes, the new board needs a frontpage link....

Guest OhTheGuilt

I like how the people who run the Smarks are just as confused about how it works as we are.

Guest THE SHOCKMASTER

i think botter knows

his system

i mean really

it's his site

sorry guys

nice try

thanks for playing