TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kibagami

Pretty(Ugly) Pictures

Guest Tod deKindes
Y'know, Brian m'love, if I were a more cruel person, I'd post links to your pictures in Fluffy's online photo album, either from last Halloween or from the zombie mud-wrestling incident.

I do hope you appreciate my good behavior. ;)

-Sarah

My name's not Brian and I don't know no Fluffy. (you DID quote my post, so I'm only assuming)

Guest Ace309

"Brian" is Suicide King's gimmick name when he's doing his "I love Sarah" angle.

Guest Grand Slam
"Brian" is Suicide King's gimmick name when he's doing his "I love Sarah" angle.

Now that is comedy GOLD!!! Absolutely hilarious...

Guest Suicide King

I would threaten to smite someone, but the fact remains that what Sarah will do to you with a cattle prod is infinitely worse than anything I could manufacture.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

OK, I actually got off my dirty bum ass and scanned in two pictures. Be warned though, it was 4 AM when i did this, haven't used my scanner in a year, and they are on the big side =P

Mugshot - Dan Williams, another nerd who made a school bombthreat =P

Yeah, I looked like this in the 8th grade...

Wash eyes thoroughly and check for strange new "bumps" in the next 2 months. Tada! The magic 8-ball says : You SHALL have eye cancer :lol:

Guest SupaTaft

The sexy man that I am. Here I thought "You know, I always thought of myself as the sexiest man alive, but coming here to these forums, these cool guys must be prettier than I." I have been proved wrong. I am still the sexiest man alive, until someone can prove me wrong.

The fastest man at prom.

http://www.yoursighost.com/members/SupaTaft/sig2.jpg

Fresh after cutting my hair, 'twas about a foot long.

http://www.yoursighost.com/members/SupaTaft/sig3.jpg

BTW Ced, you are now my hero. Mr. Satan is my favorite character in all of DBZ. I thought I was the only one who understood his true glory. I dressed as him for Halloween. Very good costume.