TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

WWE Spoilers

Guest RobJohnstone

spoilers ahead for all the negative beings on this board. Angle will not go over every match, and not destroy people in order to get himself over, HHH even though injured and not wrestling will be on tv cause he is OVER, not because he wants to hold *insert favorite wrestler's name here*back, and no rvd will not be getting a main event push. Now that I have spoiled it for everyone, there is no need to complain about it, you know what's going to happen. Unfortunatly negativity prevails on this board :( Also here is a question, if angle were to trade political positions in the wwe with HHH, would there still be all these false rumors?

--Rob

Guest BigTim2002

It will never happen, since Angle is not friends with Shawn Michaels...

Guest BigTim2002

But he could have been.

WHY ANGLE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Guest Dangerous A

Angle Probrably won't right now because he doesn't know how to play the political game or because he is so over without playing politics that he doesn't feel the need to. It seems that quite a few people who get to that main event level do end up playing politics when they feel their spot is threatened. Not everyone does, but the percentages favor towards most ME'ers playing poltitcs in the end.

Guest crandamaniac
HHH even though injured and not wrestling will be on tv cause he is OVER,

yes, HHH is over, all the fans love him. the place explodes when he arrives [/sarcasm]

seriously, that is the funniest quote ever

Unfortunatly negativity prevails on this board

And you're Mr.Sunshine Happy-Pants?

Guest M Nyland

He seems more like a "Mr. Rainbow Smiley-Shoes" to me...

Guest Kinetic

yes, HHH is over, all the fans love him. the place explodes when he arrives [/sarcasm]

HHH is over. It's pretty ignorant to even dispute that point because the evidence--WWE television--proves it on a weekly basis. I think the real point of contention the HHHaters have (or should have) is the almost unprecedented lengths the WWE has gone to in order to get him that over and the fact that they're seemingly unwilling to put even one tenth of that sort of effort and focus into pushing anyone else.

Guest Flyboy

HHH is over. It's pretty ignorant to even dispute that point because the evidence--WWE television--proves it on a weekly basis. I think the real point of contention the HHHaters have (or should have) is the almost unprecedented lengths the WWE has gone to in order to get him that over and the fact that they're seemingly unwilling to put even one tenth of that sort of effort and focus into pushing anyone else.

That's from Abilene Christian's finest, folks! :P

j/k man

Guest Kinetic
That's from Abilene Christian's finest, folks! :P

j/k man

What do you do with a diploma from Abilene Christian?

You put it on your dashboard so you can park in a handicap spot. :lol:

Seriously, I'm loving this Bradshaw-Chris Harvard feud. The Abilene Christian jokes are *priceless.*

Guest Dangerous A

Actually according to the this week's Observer, I have some interesting data to report.

Based on quarter hours since the split, here are the top draws in most markets for Smackdown (in order)

1) HHH

2 and 3) tied- Jericho and Hogan

4) Angle

5) Edge

6) Vince

Here are the lowest rated major market quarter hour draws for Smackdown (in order)

1) Storm

2) Maven

3)Vince

4 and 5 tied- Hogan and Holly

6 and 7 tied- HHH and Valbowski.

Just felt like putting up some numbers. Now go ahead and argue. (I'm not sticking up for HHH, I'm merely pointing out some numbers for the sake of arguing)

Guest Flyboy
What do you do with a diploma from Abilene Christian?

You put it on your dashboard so you can park in a handicap spot. :lol:

Seriously, I'm loving this Bradshaw-Chris Harvard feud. The Abilene Christian jokes are *priceless.*

:lol:

Yeah... they are. Everytime King says one I think about Kinetic...

And.. Nyland.. you're right. :huh:

Guest M Nyland
And.. Nyland.. you're right. :huh:

AC Representative - "Here at Abilene Christian...you will spend more time getting f*cked up the ass than the careers of Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle.....combined..."

Guest Dangerous A

I am not exactly sure. All I know is that it is possible to be in both categories if you hog all the tv time. (meaning HHH and Vince)

Notice you don't see anyone like Mark Henry, Test, Christian, or the cruiserweights.

I think it also means that as much as the segments where they (Vince and HHH) draw good numbers, there are dumb segments where they turn viewers off. The Observer specifically cited the Vince/Stacy segments being serious channel changing material.

Guest Kinetic
I am not exactly sure. All I know is that it is possible to be in both categories if you hog all the tv time. (meaning HHH and Vince)

Notice you don't see anyone like Mark Henry, Test, Christian, or the cruiserweights.

I think it also means that as much as the segments where they (Vince and HHH) draw good numbers, there are dumb segments where they turn viewers off. The Observer specifically cited the Vince/Stacy segments being serious channel changing material.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Even marks must notice that they're essentially pointless ego-stroking garbage. My initial point wasn't based on HHH's drawing power, which has been proven to be underwhelming at best, but just on crowd reaction alone. He's over and there's really no disputing that.

But these are interesting statistics, DangerousA. Do you have the numbers for RAW?

Guest Human Fly
The Observer specifically cited the Vince/Stacy segments being serious channel changing material

That's no surprise. Who want to watch some guy make out with someone who's his daughter's age? Hopefully they get the hint and give Vince's hormones a rest.

Guest RobJohnstone
Unfortunatly negativity prevails on this board

You never see me bitching about the 4 hours of wrestling that I watch. Unfortuantly I complain about the shitty arguements people try to pass off on this board. If I complained as much as most of this community, I just wouldn't watch the shows. It's pretty simple, if you don't like it, don;t watch it. No need to complain.

--Rob

Guest Dangerous A

Actually Kinetic, I do have the Raw numbers. Here goes.

Top Audience movers for Raw (in order)

1) Flair +345,000- the number is new viewers added per appearance

2) Austin + 337,700

3) Taker +212,800

4) Hall +198,800

5) RVD +189,400

6) Eddy Guerrero +182,200

The five biggest liabilities when they are on for the Raw brand were

1) Goldust -124,900

2) Jazz -117,400

3)Matt Hardy -103,300

4) Jeff Hardy -70,500

5) Stevie Richards -69,800

6) Dreamer -66,600

I believe these are also numbers since the split. It is stated that Hall's numbers are so high because of all the work between him and Austin. It also says the Goldust comedy bits are a channel changer and bring Booker down with him because Booker is 7th in liability.

Guest Kinetic
Actually Kinetic, I do have the Raw numbers. Here goes.

Top Audience movers for Raw (in order)

1) Flair +345,000- the number is new viewers added per appearance

2) Austin + 337,700

3) Taker +212,800

4) Hall +198,800

5) RVD +189,400

6) Eddy Guerrero +182,200

The five biggest liabilities when they are on for the Raw brand were

1) Goldust -124,900

2) Jazz -117,400

3)Matt Hardy -103,300

4) Jeff Hardy -70,500

5) Stevie Richards -69,800

6) Dreamer -66,600

I believe these are also numbers since the split. It is stated that Hall's numbers are so high because of all the work between him and Austin. It also says the Goldust comedy bits are a channel changer and bring Booker down with him because Booker is 7th in liability.

Thanks. That's surprising about the Goldust-Booker numbers. My perception has been that the Goldust alliance has basically made Booker as a face in the WWE.

Guest GenerationNever

Actually, Stacy is younger than his daughter. Ew...