TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LesnarLunatic

I'd like some feedback or suggestions for this

Guest LesnarLunatic

The gimmick I am suggesting is simple.

One day in an e-fed, a non-wrestler reveals that he is in negociations for a highly valuable commodity.

That can go for a little.

and then the man is revealed as a scary looking crewcut, tattooed 6'6", 270lb monster.

But, the catch is that his name, height, weight and hometown are classified because he is being rented out to this manager from the US Military.

His name is Ares, he is billed as a killing machine, a man who is silent and violent. The military was asked to get rid of him during an overhaul but they decided to go for some money and loan the man out to the highest bidder.

so, here's some of his info so far.

Name: ARES (name as given by the Military)

Height: *CLASSIFIED* (6'6")

Weight: *CLASSIFIED*(275)

Hometown: *CLASSIFIED* (or Parts Unknown)

Finisher: something powerful, he could use a fun gimmick name for that. Maybe "The Face of Mars", which would be clever, since Mars and Ares were one and the same in Mythology as the "God of War"

and maybe if they wanted him to be a face, he could just snap and roam the woods around a small town. :)

Guest Combat Apparatus

His hometown could be the WCW Special Forces. *teehee*

Guest M Nyland
His hometown could be the WCW Special Forces. *teehee*

dude......a Wrestlecrap reference............

could he be played by Ed Leslie, Barry Windham, or Tiny Lister?

Guest Incandenza

This is fine for an e-fed, I suppose, but the whole thing is a little too early-90s in feel.

Guest M Nyland

Alot of my e-fed characters focused around religion...then went to the "mercenary" thing...

and the last one was Mankind 2.0......he talked to himself and was just a kook and didn't understand why...I did interviews with him talking to my old characters who were inside his head....

No wait...my last one was just a guy that liked to watch people bleed and had multiple personalities...or basically acted at some point in time like all my old characters....he had dreams about his opponents and would go all "goth" and walk through the woods and talk about light and dark and shit...then maybe he would go to a fast food restaurant and have some laughs...I could do whatever I wanted with him because I established his mental messed-uped-ness

it made for easy interview writing and got my character over as someone you shouldn't exactly screw with....

Guest Sandman9000

This guy's finisher should be the military press.

And as for my gimmick, it's the first line of my sig.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I've done my fair share of gimmicks in e-feds.

I started in January 1999 with the EWO (which once stood for Elvi World Order). I brought the Elvi into this e-fed after a friend of mine asked that I do that so his fed's tag division wouldn't suck. The Elvi were Al Vice and Press Lee. Suddenly, the third man showed up and that was King Kong Bundy.

The Fourth man was Ahmed Johnson. Then, I recall that a guy of mine named Razor debuted. Razor was a Scott Hall ripoff. Then, Hacker (aka Leon Sharpe) debuted, and to complicate things, the EWO kicked the Elvi out. The EWO also brought in other members such as Lodi (who ended up helping another guy in the fed more when I let that man decapitate Lodi and carry his head around), Mikey Whipwreck (who got fed to a shark during a PPV), Vanilla Ice, Sid, The Blue Meanie and some others.

Ahmed Johnson and Razor went on, even forming a tag team. "The Johnsons", the combo of Ahmed Johnson and his masked brother Akeem (who was Razor).

EWO ended up standing for "Eternal World Order", "Evil World Order" or just nothing.