TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spicy McHaggis

HHHaters Haters Haters

Guest Spicy McHaggis

Because everyone hates the ones who hate the haters.

Guest Zack Malibu

All hail Spicy McHaggis' sig!

That's one 4th of July pic that'll surely make my firecracker go off.

Guest M Nyland

I don't know think I'm allowed to join this group....I haven't even got up to HHHater status yet...

though I really try...

- this has been: M Nyland

Bahhhhhhhhh....

Guest Sandman9000

Let's see...

Join Team Havoc, or have self respect.

Team Havoc, self respect. Team Havoc, or self respect.

I think I'll go with self respect.

Guest redbaron51

H}{H ROOLS DUDE!!!!1!11!!11

*alf whispers into my ear*

um....

Guest Anglesault

I made up a motto for you.

"The HHHaters hate HHH, but they don't necessarily hate the HHHaters Haters. So, The HHHaters Haters Haters handle hating the HHHaters Haters for the HHHaters. Got it?"

Guest alfdogg

So you don't necessarily have to be a HHHater to be a HHHaters Haters Hater. Or vice versa.

Guest Dangerous A

This thread is DUMB. No offense Spicy, but either your gonna hate HHH and be supported by a third of the board or you fight RAMPANT NET SPECULATION! on your own with no help. There is no in between. You might as well throw any logic or decent sources out the window when fighting the HHHaters. They use RAMPANT NET SPECULATION! like a samurai uses a sword. I tried to bring some decent source material to several arguments and it just doesn't phase them. Let them HHHate. Just don't put up with any of them trolling your posts. Trust me, you'll enjoy yourself more on the board if you heed this advice.

Guest Dangerous A

My bad. I am getting a head spin with all the HHHate the haters who he hate me shit.

I'll go ahead and knock it off now.

Guest Dangerous A

For the record though, my first post still stands to anyone trying to fight the HHHaters.

Guest Dangerous A

I guess I worded it wrong. But when I come to the table with arguments from sources everyone seems to just dismiss it because it's either not cool to think like that or it's not as exciting to think that HHH and Steph are the ONLY ones ruining the product and others like Vince McMahon, other members of the writing staff like Heyman, Gewertz, Etc. couldn't be doing anything wrong. I know some folks here like Alfdogg and maybe even your self AS never liked HHH and never will and I respect that. I never have and never will like Scotty 2 Hotty. Your arguments when they come from credible sources are heeded by folks like me. It's just that I tend to want to pursue the news bit more before dismissing it as truth. I learned early on to not trust the net as much as a lot of folks do. I remember a time when there were a ton of sites that had a ton of biased reporters who posted their fantasy booking or bury someone they didn't like. I just like to consider the source before I dismiss something as fact. I usually go to Meltzer for most of my news. I don't necessarily think he is 100% accurate because he isn't at the meetings, but for the most part he is fairly credible. I think Meltz and Keller do spice up some of their stories to sell more newsletters though.

Guest Anglesault

Part of the reason that people don't mention Heyman or hayes or whoeevr the hell elce is that STEPHANIE is the head booker, and would have more power under normal circumstances. Coupled with the fact that she is "Daddy's Littl Girl" she most likely has ENORMOUS power, much more than anyone else.

Guest Dangerous A

And I perfectly accept Steph having power. But even if she does have her Dad's ear, it still ultimately falls on Vince as far as what goes down and what doesn't. I agree that HHH shouldn't have Vince's ear, period. But my take is that he limits himself to where he'll take Vince's ear because eventually Vince will see he is full of shit and not listen to him at all. As far as HHH's motives for dating Steph, maybe the guy really does love her. I mean history has shown a ton of people hooking up in wrestling after being paired up (Macho man and Liz, Austin and Ms Blossom, I could go on). I can't say for sure HHH's intentions are to just screw over anyone in his way. You'd think he would figure out that the stronger everyone around him looks, the better overall business is. Maybe that line should be directed to Vince.

Bottom Line: Does Steph wield ENORMOUS power? Hell yes.

Can her "Daddy" veto that power? Your damn right he can.

I choose to put my blame to Vince. Just like I do my praise.

Guest Anglesault

I seriously think Vince is every rapidly becoming a figurehead.

Guest Dangerous A

But then who is THE man?

Shane perhaps? I haven't heard anything from him in awhile.

Guest caboose

Me thinks Linda is actually the Big Cheese at Titan.

Or Maybe Not.

DangerousA is right however, ultimately Vince is to blame.

Guest Brian

Hey. There is an in between. Welcome to my world.

I dislike HHH because of the factual stuff, that gets reported numerous times by respectable columnist and that can be backed up with info.

But I hate it when people decide to go purely on speculation and try to make fact of that.

So where am I? I'm in the middle. Shades of grey babee!

You kow, it'll be strange if they break up. I mean, HHH can't afford to with his career, and I doubt Steph will want to because there must be something there. But than again I could see either person leading the other on for some reason.

Than again, I've always pushed Dangerous A's point. Vince has always allowed other to getto him; whether it's Patterson or Steph. The only guys who have really been anything other than yes-man are Heyman and Russo. I think Heyman might have even more power because even when Vince sours on his opinions, he still has Steph and HHH's ears.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz
They use RAMPANT NET SPECULATION! like a samurai uses a sword.

lol thats just too good.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

BTW I'm with Brian. I believe the facts and disregard the rumurs. Makes wrestling more fun. I mean, who here can say they truly like Shawn Micheals? I can't.

Guest M Nyland

I'm the Founder of the Sheep - Thinking What Other's Think Since Just The Other Day...

and this sheep wants to be a HHHater...BAH....

Guest papacita
I mean, who here can say they truly like Shawn Micheals? I can't.

**Raises hand** He's my hero!

And just to add a little Papacitality to this post, there's way too much hate in the world today. We need more love...sweet love on this board. Like the love that a roided up ardvark would have for a fine implant! I'd break out in a verse of "The Greatest Love of All". but I've got things to do...so bye.

Guest Flyboy
but I've got things to do...so bye.

Damnit man, put the Playboy edition of Chyna down!

Guest M Nyland
Damnit man, put the Playboy edition of Chyna down!

it's probably stuck to his hand