TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LesnarLunatic

Dames

Guest LesnarLunatic

2002738344469238820499.jpg

It's the product of me airbrushing HHH out of your sig. picture!

Enjoy!

Guest M Nyland

you missed some of the shoulder....but it is still nicely done...

but Dames...I wouldn't suggest any "foul play" ...she HAS been with Trips....she should get cleansed quite throughly after that relationship is over...

Guest goodhelmet

in that picture of dames and steph, hhh was standing in the background. lunatic erased the game so dames could have the skank all to himself.

Guest Incandenza

Trips being blocked out of that picture was actually funny. I mean, had his whole face been in there, then yeah, airbrush that shit out, but don't touch it if Hunter is left looking like an outsider.

Guest TheDames7

The point of the caption is lost without HHH trying to get into the pic....

Dames

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

That pic is funny without the caption too. Triple H is standing there like a dickhead while some little guy is posing with his girlfriend. He looks like someone trying to be in a picture where he isn't wanted.

BTW, what's the story behind that pic?

Guest TheDames7

I went up to Steph, this is about 2 weeks after her heel turn and I've ALWAYS thought Steph was hot, going back to the Test days, so I was just complimenting the hell out of her. She was blushing and all that and then I asked if she could take a pic with me and she was like cool. HHH was getting ready to take the pic too and I was marking out for Steph so much at that point that I looked at HHH and said "Actually, I wanted to take the pic of just me and her and then I'd like one with just you and me if you don't mind" "Sure kid".

So, we go to take the pic, she goes into heel mode for the pic and I didn't realize he tried to get in til the pic was developed.

Actually, its a good thing because the pic that I DID take with HHH (with the world title on my shoulder, dammit) didn't come out when the film was developed so its the only proof I have that I've met the man.

Dames

Guest evenflowDDT

!!!

I never even noticed HHH was in the picture until now...

:D

Guest treble charged

It's hard to tell whether or not that Stephanie's hand on your shoulder, or if it's HHH trying to pull you away.

Where were you when you met them and how come you were dressed up?

Guest Flyboy

I can answer this one, I think... it was the opening of WWF/E New York, I believe. :)

Look at her right shoulder. Either those are Stephanie's hands, or she's grabbing his ass.

Guest Kingpk
Look at her right shoulder. Either those are Stephanie's hands, or she's grabbing his ass.

Of course, Dames will say it's the latter. ;)

Guest TheDames7

Yes, that was the Grand Opening of WWF New York....VIP only :D

I met the entire active roster as of January 19, 2000 (no Radicalz, no Tazz, no SCSA, no UT) and I've got the pics to prove it.

Dames

How did you manage to get into that event and who else was there besides wrestlers?

Guest TheDames7

January 19th 2000 was considered the "Grand Opening" of WWF NY, but the actual place was open to the public as of Dec '99. I worked across the street and I got to know everyone who worked there, from door hosts, to waitresses, to sales staff. I sweet talked one of the waitresses into getting me a VIP card for the place & voila, my way in.

First person I ran into in the place was Jim Ross, but other little known celebs like Judge Joe Brown & Mills Lane were there. Oh and Sugar Ray, the band.

One of the greatest nights in my life as I met the whole roster & the McMahon family. Got to hang out with Jericho, even though he was drunk & I got cockblocked by Mark Henry of all people. Definitely a memorable night.

Dames

LMAO! How did Mark Henry cockblock you?

Guest genius1591

WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT PICTURE. IT'S WITH A UGLY TRAMP ANYWAYS, SO WHO GIVES A CRAP!