TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LesnarLunatic

Dames

Guest TheDames7
LMAO! How did Mark Henry cockblock you?

There was this BANGIN dancer at the place and we were making eye contact the whole night. I finally talked to her for a bit, even got a few pics with the chick too. I'm about to ask this girl for her number when she gets pulled on stage with Sugar Ray. She's dancin and all that and when she gets off...Mark Henry pulls her and sits down with her and starts using all of his Sexual Chocolate charm on her, to no avail. He took up a lot of her time, so I just went out and mingled with some other guys, like Jericho. She finally comes back towards me & Jericho starts dancing with her. Man, I couldn't catch a break. Then, in a moment straight out of 3 stooges or something, her boyfriend comes up from behind her and plants one on her lips. Henry's jaw drops, Jericho's jaw drops....and I look at the both of them & just shake my head and keep on walking.

I've got the pics to prove it dammit!

Dames

Guest LesnarLunatic

so, if you get the shot, will you take some pics with you and Stacy? will Test loom in the background of those also? :)

Guest TheDames7

oh MAN! Test was such a cock when I met him. I asked to take a pic with him *remember, this was a few weeks after Steph left him so he was still a midcard face* and he was like "nah man, i'm drunk". I laughed and kept going....all of a sudden, he takes a pic with these 3 girls. Grr...

Dames

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Mark Henry was trying to get chicks with his gimmick?