TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Psycho Diablo

..and in other news..

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Sure took them long enough. Vince should have sued their asses if he hadn't tried to already.

And, while I don't necessarily like Rock, he should call that one ignorant bitch out that called him a "skinhead" during the Republican Party Convention.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

For example, we were told by a source that Lionel Tate was watching a WWE program when he assaulted Tiffany Eunick. In fact, Lionel Tate was watching the “Flintstones” and a cartoon entitled “Cow and Chicken.” We were also told, by a source, that Lionel Tate killed Tiffany Eunick while executing a wrestling move unique to a WWE character called the “Stone Cold Stunner.” We have since learned that this was not true, nor was there any evidence that it was true.

-Anyone else find this funny?

Guest Anglesault

I wonder if Phin Muncknick will retract his "Vince is responsible for Columbine" statement.

Guest Human Fly

Too bad the PTC didn't apologize for the millions of dollars the WWE lost because of the advertisers that did leave.

Guest dreamer420

talk about a little late. the ptc has cost the wwe tons of money and now they are apologizing. what's up with that?

Guest Raven_Effect01
talk about a little late. the ptc has cost the wwe tons of money and now they are apologizing. what's up with that?

Yeah, the PTC could have apologized two years ago to WWE obviously.

Guest Gendo
In fact, Lionel Tate was watching the “Flintstones”

Hanna-Barberra look out, now the PTC is gonna go after you for having a giant purple dinosaur like dog jump his owner when coming home from work. A reliable source told the PTC this is what Tate was acting out on Eunick.

Guest Vitamin X

BAM-BAM = HHH?

There certainly is a resemblance, in the older Flintstones, I mean. You know, the one where that redhead chick is dating Bam-Bam and she gets all freakin HOT

Guest M Nyland

HHH wasn't a violent kid though...he just hung out on the playground and was like "you aren't good enough for the swings yet...get back to the seesaw...." and "look at him...he is swinging higher and higher....YOU! get back to the jungle gym!"

Kid HHH ---> "Stay Away from my Swingset....or you'll be playing in the sandbox till your 50!"

Guest Vitamin X

I heard in high school Hunter was 6'0", 130 lbs.

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Yay me, maybe I can be a roided freak after all..

Vitamin X... THE NEXT SCOTT STEINER!

Guest WukenBloodstar

Hey Vitamin X, I thought you could be the next X-Pac :P

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

"And, while I don't necessarily like Rock, he should call that one ignorant bitch out that called him a "skinhead" during the Republican Party Convention."

I'm not sure if that line took place at the RNC. I remember an episode of CNN's Capital Gang in which Margaret Carlson (sp), some left-wing extremist, made a remark about The Rock appearing at the convention and said it was in poor taste (or something like that) to have that skinhead appear there. I think she was referring to Austin, but since she's too busy sending other people's money to NPR and giving rimshots to the latest artist du jour at the recent NYC cocktail party she probably isn't up-to-date on the latest wrestling news and names.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail to CNN stating the faux pas this bitch made on their show, and I'M SURE she was reprimanded...

Guest jimmy no nose

I think the woman actually called him a white skinhead which she feels the stereotypical wrestler is.

I think I actually read somewhere that about 80% of the PTC's total efforts were at attacking the WWF. Now they say that it was all wrong. What a joke of an organization.

Guest jester

Guess they'll have to find someone else to blame.

How about parents?

How about kids themselves not taking any responsibility for what they do?

Nah, let's blame video games.

jester

Guest I'm That Damn Zzzzz
PTC has to pay $3.5 million. Nice job.

You mean the fools who donate to those slanderous bitches will pay. Our good comrade under the Reverend Moon, L. Brent Boswell, will get off without paying one goddamned cent of his own millions and will find a way to come out looking like a hero. (Refrains from making any HHH comparisons.)

Guest The Man in Blak

Not to bitch, but isn't $3.5 million a rather paltry sum when you stack it up against all the defamation of character and (most importantly) all the sponsors that left the WWE because of the PTC?

Guest Ravenbomb

I agree, this topic is a little late. I mean, the Eagles got back together, like, 7 or 8 years ago...I mean, jeez...

Guest Trivia247

Maybe since the PTC retracted their claims on the WWE those advertisers that left because of their pushing will comeback to the WWE. One of the major things the WWE needs is the additional funds.

Guest Smeghead

WWE said on their website that they'd make more announcements about the settlement on Monday. Perhaps paying WWE $3.5 million isn't the only thing that the PTC will be required to do. Maybe L. Brent Bozell will have to appear on an episode of Smackdown and take a Stinkface from Rikishi.

Okay, maybe that won't happen. But I'd mark out like a rabid monkey on crack if it did.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I wonder if Vince McMahon will now be able to run a smear campaign against the PTC.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

So when will Stephen Richards, the Goodfather, Val and Ivory come out and say 'we were wrong' and then dress up as pandas and talk about how the Wwfund rules.

Guest jester
WWE said on their website that they'd make more announcements about the settlement on Monday. Perhaps paying WWE $3.5 million isn't the only thing that the PTC will be required to do. Maybe L. Brent Bozell will have to appear on an episode of Smackdown and take a Stinkface from Rikishi.

Okay, maybe that won't happen. But I'd mark out like a rabid monkey on crack if it did.

Good idea, but they need to save it for a PPV.

MASSIVE BUYRATES!

jester