Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Smarkdown card (July 22/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Card!

-----------------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Smarkdown

Date: July 22, 2002

Arena: The Halifax Metro centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada!

Due date: July 22, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

NoteI’ll be posting the show, so send extra stuff, promos, promo requests and any other crap your little hearts desire to BA_Baracus.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico vs. Xero

- Magnifico tests out his springiness in preparation of an upcoming LHW title match against the almost equally springy Xero.

Word Limit: 3000 words

Send to: Suicide King

TAG TEAM MATCH

Frost & “TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Ced Odornez & Mercury

- Both these teams suffered tag team losses on Storm. They’ll try to get back on track this Monday.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: HVilleThugg

US TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Z

- Tom Flesher will likely be facing Magnifico on the upcoming PPV, and has decided to try to strike a bit of fear into the luchadore’s heart by challenging and defeating one of his fellow Carnies. Unfortunately Johnny Rotten isn’t available so Flesher has challenged Z (who suffered a hard loss to Danny Williams on Storm) to a US title match, which he gladly accepted.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

TAG TEAM MATCH

The Boston Strangler & Stryke vs. Erek Taylor & Ash Ketchum

- A storm has been brewing between Erek Taylor and the Boston Strangler over the past couple of weeks and it really hit the fan when Taylor cost the Strangler a shot at the SWF heavyweight championship. Of course Stryke and Ash Ketchum have had their share of battles over the hardcore title in the past as well. All this combines on Monday into what should be a slobberknocking tag match.

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Wilson vs. Fallout

- It will be the Magnificent 7 vs. the Midnight Carnival this next Sunday in a never seen before in the SWF, Wargames match! In a development that no one would have believed a month ago, Clan member Thoth will be joining the Carnival in their battle against Wilson’s group. Wilson will attempt to send a message by defeating long time Clan member Fallout this Monday.

Send to: HVilleThugg

CANADIAN DEATH MATCH FOR THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Edwin MacPhisto © vs. Lerrin Breggan [guest referee: Jay Dawg]

- Thoth was supposed to face Edwin for the title on Smarkdown, but the balancer will be unable to make it to the show and his title shot is in jeopardy. But just because Thoth won’t be wrestling on Smarkdown doesn’t mean Edwin won’t be defending the title! Oh no…the quick thinking Stubby has substituted his loyal hired muscle Lerrin Breggan to fill the spot and added his right hand jobber Jay Dawg as the referee!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. The winner is the first one to get a combined count of 10. For example, if one man pins the other for a 4 count, then a 3 count later in the match that’s a combined 7 count. Only 3 counts and higher can contribute to the combined count (you can’t just get 5 near falls in a row to win).

Word Limit: 6000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

--------------------------------------------------

Mothernature says..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

The Main event looks awesome!

and that rest of the show... ummm... ;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sweet christ!

That's a cool stip. I really need to read up on Breggan a bit more. Bodacious card, good setup for the PPV. A little odd to not have more Carnies facing M7 guys, buuut, we can promo.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Decent card, Stubbster, though there's not a whole lot M7 vs. Carnival as Edwin brought up.

Main event should be interesting, though, but I have to write heel vs heel. Blarg. Alas, with promos and more pay-per-view build up, we will rock the house!!!!

Guest -Cutthroat-

OHHHH! It is so Smarky! It makes me want to Smark! Smark! Smark! Smark!

Guest HVilleThugg

Wilson,

Fallout's kind of in between right now because of the whole ambiguous nature of the Clan's status. Against you , he's definitely going to get the face call, since you're the most hated heel in the fed right now. Against maybe Edwin, he's get the heel call...for obvious reasons. The whole Clan is up in the air right now...

Da "see, he follows thing" H

Guest AnnieEclectic

Stryke quit?!? Again?!?! Blargle.

I love the Canadian Death match stip, I think I my first match back in the fall should be that. I'd love to try it :D

-Annie

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, Wilson. Don't worry though, I've got some ideas, and the promo cylinders are always firing these days anyway.

One other thing I thought of: anyone think it might be a good idea to not team up Ced and Merc? I don't know if they've been writing--if somebody knows, let me know--and I haven't seen either of them around much lately.

It just might be good to motivate them back to action with some singles matches. Write matches, boyeeee!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
One other thing I thought of: anyone think it might be a good idea to not team up Ced and Merc? I don't know if they've been writing--if somebody knows, let me know--and I haven't seen either of them around much lately.

Evidentially Ced is finally ABLE to write, so we'll have some competition.

Guest Lerrin Breggan

All I can say is Wow. I didn't expect to break the ceiling and take Edwin's title for real! I am truly shocked, but also very excited to test my mettle against one of the best of all time. Truly shocked.

The rest of the card looks interesting, and even though the M7 clan/carnival matches aren't very apparent, I think that is a smart booking decision so people don't get burnt out before the big money event. Its like avoiding the problem the WWE has right now, why buy a PPV when you can see the same guys fight over and over every week on free TV!

Overall, excellent card IMHO, but I may be a bit biased right now!

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Hmmm...glad people like the main event stip...but it's a Canadian death match, so it's good by default.

As for there not being many M7 vs. Carnie matches...meh, that was kind of intentional. Those two stables have basically gotten all of the spotlight this month, no need to over-do things with the wargames match coming up.

Mothernature says..."