TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plushy Al Logan

Fred Durst comments on WM

Guest Plushy Al Logan

The early matches rumored thus far for the Backlash PPV later this month from the RAW brand include The Rock vs. Bill Goldberg and Triple H, Chris Jericho, and Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels, Booker T, and Kevin Nash (Diesel) in a six man tag match.

WWE has not scheduled any house shows this weekend for both the RAW and SmackDown brands. The reason for WWE doing this was because a lot of the talent was away for an entire week due to WrestleMania week last week.

Fred Durst recently commented about his gig at WrestleMania on his official website. Below is what Durst had to say about the event:

"Wrestlemania was kinda ill. There were a lot of f---ing people there, that's for sure. We played 'Rollin' and 'Crack Addict.' Our new guitarist, Mike Smith, ripped it hard!! Also Head from KORN really went off too. Head played with us just for fun. We love him and he's been a big supporter since day one. Now all you have is a sh---y TV version of 'Crack Addict' to deal with for a minute. Believe me that the album version smokes that one...

"Playing 'Wrestlemania' reminded me how much our live show has to do with the whole vibe of limpbizkit. I miss it so much!! I will feel whole again when I'm on tour and face to face with you. Stay tuned!!"

Guest FeArHaVoC

Be interesting to see if The Rock can carry Goldberg to a watch'able (is that a word?) match. Don't see it happening.

The 6 man sounds like a Raw main event more then a PPV Match.

Guest Rob Edwards

I was pretty sure that match was planned to take place BEFORE Backlash??

or have I just been reading Torch wrong?

Guest Polish_Rifle

I'm not up to date with his lingo. What does kinda ill mean? Is that good or bad?

Guest humongous2002
well at least Vince is pleasing the whigger demographic then

LOL :P :lol:

Is it wigger or whigger?

Is it wigger or whigger?

It's wigger.

And I would pay a little more mind to where you use that redneck fuck of a word. I'm guessing you guys that use that don't know what it means, right?

It translates to White Nigger. Think about that before you open your mouths next time. It was started by rascists, to call white people for "acting black", or "acting like niggers", as they would put it.

Guest RedJed

I hope they dont do that six man for Backlash. I wouldn't mind Flair ending up managing Jericho as well for awhile here and in that case, I think I could handle a tag with Jericho/Flair v. HBK/Nash. A rematch with Booker T and HHH is warranted, IMO. Finally give Booker the belt, have them keep the feud going with blowoff match at Judgment Day (with Booker going over again thanks to Goldberg interference), and then HHH can move on to take on Goldberg in a program or something after that. Build up a legit number one contender to Booker T to set up a program leading to the first Raw ppv. Jericho and HBK continue their feud after Backlash probably to the first Raw ppv in June.

Guest Quik

Is it wigger or whigger?

It's wigger.

And I would pay a little more mind to where you use that redneck fuck of a word. I'm guessing you guys that use that don't know what it means, right?

It translates to White Nigger. Think about that before you open your mouths next time. It was started by rascists, to call white people for "acting black", or "acting like niggers", as they would put it.

Don't be a little bitch. Wigger means someone white who tries to act like a black stereotype.

Besides, it's a fucking word. It's people like you who, by getting offended so easily, give stupid words like "nigger" the power they have. Why do you think the word "nigga" is used in black culture? It's turning that negative into just another word.

I never said I was offended by it.

I could give a fuck less, personally.

I think I can safely say that if, when Fabolous was suppossed to be at Mania, I had replied with, "Well at least they're playing up to thier nigger aduiance", then people would be all over me.

And don't tell me about racial stereotypes, and the real meanings of racial slurs. I live in West fucking Virginia, peeps have that market on lock here.

Guest Quik
I never said I was offended by it.

I could give a fuck less, personally.

I think I can safely say that if, when Fabolous was suppossed to be at Mania, I had replied with, "Well at least they're playing up to thier nigger aduiance", then people would be all over me.

And don't tell me about racial stereotypes, and the real meanings of racial slurs. I live in West fucking Virginia, peeps have that market on lock here.

Well, if you don't give a fuck, then don't make a big deal about it.

And of course you know all about racial stereotypes. Actually, you're reinforcing one.

I live in West fucking Virginia, peeps have that market on lock here

Because after all, we know that EVERYONE from West Virginia is a racist.

*sigh*

Dude, really. I'm not trying to argue with you. I was just trying to let the folks that were using the word know what it meant.

It's like a guy I know always used to say he was getting Jewed out of things. He didn't even realise what that means or where it came from, and when I explained it to him he stopped saying it. If he would have kept using it, then fine. That's his own stupidity. But there is a major difference between being ignorant to something, and being stupid about something.

And, yes, I'm saying everyone here in WV is rascist. Including me, that's why I'm having this discussion with you. :huh:

And, Dames, consider it dropped on my side.

Late,

F~N

Guest Quik

Dropped.

I wasn't trying to get hostile, more joking with the last part.

**Opens and extends arms**