TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Company loses its Pats Season Tickets because

The two sides are steadfast in their positions: The Patriots say they will keep enforcing their conduct code at games for the protection of their fans, while Yarde Metals of Bristol, Conn., which had six season tickets revoked after a male patron relieved himself in a women's room, says it will pursue the reinstatement of its tickets as vigorously as possible.

The company's attorney, Neil Rossman, asked for an injunction in Suffolk Superior Court last week to stop the revocation. According to Rossman, judge Mitchell Sikora heard about one hour of arguments and took the matter under advisement. He's expected to rule on the matter soon.

Rossman said Yarde Metals, a 20-year season ticket-holder, had its tickets revoked because one male patron at last October's Patriots-Packers game, who "waited in line at the men's room for 20 minutes," could no longer wait and used the women's room "after he saw several other male patrons doing the same." The man was arrested by Foxborough police and charged with disturbing the peace. Rossman charged that the ticket-holder had to use the women's room because the Patriots had not provided the proper ratio of men's rooms to women's rooms.

"There was no incident, no complaint, and no disturbance," said Rossman. "He locked the door in the stall, relieved himself, and walked out. There was no one else in the women's room. During that game, the ratio of men to women was about 4 or 5 to 1."

Rossman said if the tickets are not reinstated as a result of this latest action, Yarde Metals has instructed him to pursue the matter further.

I feel bad for the guy. Man, if I had to chose between pissing on myself and using the women's room, Id use the womens room as long as there wasn't anyone in there at the time. I think they should get the tickets back.

Guest El Satanico

He should've pissed in the men's room sink.

Buuut nooo these fancy pants so called football fans are abooove that.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I've done that before.

What man who was drunk and had to piss hasn't done that?

But damn, that really sucks.

The original story was that he had taken his leak in the sink. So, either the original news were wrong or his lawyer is doing a damn good job of spin doctoring.

He peed in the woman's sink? Now that's a different story.

No double-standard there since I can't picture a woman peeing in the men's room sink...

If you can't picture it, spend about 2 minutes searching for it online. It's EVERYWHERE if you try to find it hard enough.

or so I've been told, I've never tried or anything.